ABSU Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2024/2025 Abia State University |admission news
A date for the Abia state university post UTME screening exercise has been concluded and its been posted by the school management, not only that for UTME candidates but that of Direct Entry screening exercise candidates.
Note: ABSU post UTME screening application form will be available online, major partnering banks and aptitude test will be conducted using the usual computer base method adopted by JAMB.
ABSU Post UTME Eligibility.
Did you select or chose ABSU as a first choice institution? Even if you chose it as second choice you are still invited by the school management for a compulsory screening session that will determine if you are eligible on consideration for admission into your desired program.
The eligibility criteria that will determine if you are going to take the exam or not depend on your UTME score. Only candidates that score up to 160 can sit for the exam.
How to Apply for ABSU Post UTME Form.
- Once you have checked that you meet the eligibility criteria of ABSU and seen that you are more than qualify to apply please log into https://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/
- Move over to here to get your invoice
- Invoice are use to make the requested payment that stands as the cost of Abia state university post UTME form
When you are done printing your invoice after it must have been generated, you need to pay up the requested money at any of the following banks:
- ABSU Microfinance Bank;
- Polaris (Skye) Bank Plc;
- Zenith Bank Plc;
- First Bank Plc;
- Ecobank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc;
- Union Bank Plc;
- UBA Plc.
Those are the banks listed by the school management for all those who want to purchase ABSU post UTME Screening exercise form for the year under review. Any changes made, we are going t o updated abd subsequently inform you.
- After making the payment as demanded by the school management, all is not yet done. You will need to upload your bio data and special information on the school portal.
- Now log onto https://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/
- click on Applicant.
- Select ABSU Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
ABSU post UTME screening cut off mark
ABSU remains a state university with very much competition in most of her faculties . AlThough the general cut off mark remains low at just 160 but the departmental cut off market is usually high, this is due to the fact that the institution can only offer admission to only a small percentage of those who have applied for admission.