Capture Your Fingerprint: NPower Batch C Biometrics Enrollment https://nasimsbiometric.blob.core.windows.net/enrollment/Publish.htm
Congratulations to all those who has been shortlisted for the ongoing NPower Batch C NASIMS online Screening Phase!
All is not yet over as you are a few steps away to completing all relevant requirements before your name is finally published
Hence you should Learn how to start and complete the NPower NASIMS Batch C Biometrics Fingerprint ENROLLMENT.
You must be hearing about the NPower Batch C Biometrics Fingerprint Enrollment for the first time. Please note that this enrollment is meant for those who were recently shortlisted
Those who are yet to receive a message indicating that they have been shortlisted or ready for NPower Batch C Biometrics Fingerprint Enrollment should just calm down and check back in few days to come.
How to check If You Passed The nasims.gov.ng NPower Batch Screening Phase
Here is a simple step and guide to check Right now if you passed the nasims.gov.ng Npower online assessment test.
- Step 1: Visit NASIMS NPower portal at https://nasims.gov.ng/login
- Step 2: secondly you now have to Type in your email and password gain access to your NASIMS NPower dashboard
- Step 3: Click on “Verification” at the top menu of your screen
To confirm that you have actually been shortlisted and you have successfully made it to the next stage for Biometrics enrollment exercise, you should get the following message :
Congrats on passing the screening phase. We just want to verify some of your details and you will be good to go. If you feel you missed out on any important detail during the application phase, kindly send an email to our support team via firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Complete Your NPower Batch C NASIMS Biometrics Fingerprint Enrollment
- Step 1: when you login and you sure you are on your dashboard, you can now click on “Verification” this is the first step .
- Step 2: now let’s go to the main business of the day. You should Click on “Capture Your Fingerprint” button that is located near the fingerprint icon on your screen.
- Step 3: a new page will open “NASIMS (NPOWER) Biometric Client”. A link just like this pops up if you get the above right (https://nasimsbiometric.blob.core.windows.net/enrollment/Publish.htm)
- Step 4: Click on “Install”. You have to understand that Npower has successfully provided you with their own software to help you seamlessly capture the finger print.
This is the NASIMS NPower Biometrics, so you need install it on your system.
Remember that this won’t just work on your phone
- Step 5: After you have installed the software then “Launch” to start the application.
That’s it……. Now you can now capture your fingerprint as long as you have the software installed correctly.
Follow all instructions to allow you complete the NPower Batch C verification of biometric data.
Details of the NPower Batch C Biometrics Fingerprint software
Module: NASIMS Biometric
Package Name: NASIMS Biometric Enrollment
Publisher: NASIMS (NPOWER)
Note: its very important you do the installation first because with out it the system aren’t just going to recognise your finger print
Now your computer should operate on either 32 bit Installation or 64 bit. If not you wouldn’t want the system to say “system requirements too low.”
.NET Desktop Runtimes
You must have heard about .NET. It allows you to install software successfully without any issues as it gives the files perfect environment to run smoothly.
Lost your NPower password? Login to your NASIMS Account
Have you lost your password and unable to sign in to your dashboard? Probably where you wrote down the password can’t be located.
Don’t worry you can always create a new password and still login into your dashboard.
- Click on login
- You should Use the “Forgot Password” Option to recover your password
- Chose the N-POWER application email or preferable you can go for the N-POWER application ID
- Enter the information required as selected
- Click on “Reset Password”
- Enter your new password and click proceed
Great!! You can login right now with your pass you just created few minutes ago or with your N-POWER application ID