Ekiti State University (EKSU) Post-UTME / 2023/2024 DE Screening Form for Admission news
Ekiti State University, EKSU post UTME and Direct Entry screening application form is here for everyone who is seeking admission into the institution. We are pleased to inform you that all is now set for the sale of the post UTME form.
There is good news for those who didn’t choose EKSU as their choice of study but score over 180. If you still desire to school in EKSU you can hurry and get the forms as long as your JAMB score is up to 180.
Direct Entry candidates are invited also
EKSU Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility.
- You should have 5 credit pass in your O level results before applying for Ekiti State University post UTME.
- If you are a Direct Entry candidate you can increase your chances of getting admission in Ekiti State University by changing your preferences to first choice as regard EKSU.
- Ekiti State University will only consider those who participate in the school screening exercise for admission.
How to Apply for EKSU Post UTME Screening:
- Visit http://www.eksueportal.eksu.edu.ng/ which is Ekiti State University (EKSU) Post-UTME portal.
- Click on UTME/DE Application under the year review and you will be redirected here https://admission.eksu.edu.ng/
- You are to sign up for an account here https://admission.eksu.edu.ng/signup. Make sure all details you used here are kept safe.
- Check the mail you sign up with, click on a link sent so as to complete the registration process.
- To pay for the UTME form, click on make payment. You will land on EKSU online payment platform. Choose the best payment option suitable for you e.g Master Card. VISA. VERVE etc. Put the necessary details to authorise a debit from your card. Finally click on pay. Please don’t forget to print the receipt.
- We believe you have successfully paid for the form? Now is the time to fill the form because by now you should have access to it. Fill all necessary information asked here and more also upload your recent colour passport photograph in JPEG format.
- Ekiti State University (EKSU) accept two sittings from at least from the following examination bodies : SSCE, NECO and NABTEB
- If you are applying with awaiting results you can as well register but you have to provide the results within two weeks after they must have been released.
That’s all for now.
Eksu medical school is open for admission.
Participation in Ekiti State University (EKSU) is compulsory, no screening no admission.
pre-degree students are given preferences by the school management.
Those with await results, it will be in your best interest to submit or upload those results immediately they are available.
Direct Entry candidate should make the school their first choice of study.
3 thoughts on “Ekiti State University (EKSU) Post-UTME / 2023/2024 DE Screening Form”
Will the screening exercise be commence in the school??
When is the screening of the ekiti state university school for this year 2021 taking place.
Thanks from you