The Enugu State government is committed to providing quality education to its pupils and one of the way the state Government has demonstrated its readiness is by recruiting qualified and experienced teachers.
We are here to inform you that the Enugu State government recruitment portal is still open as suitable applicants who wish to apply for a teaching job in the state are advised to hurry up and apply.
If you are interested, all the details about the requirements, available vacancies, and how to apply will be provided to you.
Like we just said, The Enugu State Government is ensuring that the people of Enugu State have access to quality education as it strongly believes that education is a basic human right. Everyone should have access to quality education regardless of their gender, race, religion, economic status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other factor.
Applicants who want to take a teaching job in Enugu state are cordially invited to apply for the ongoing Enugu state teacher recruitment exercise. To apply, you must ensure that you meet all the requirements. If you are wondering how to begin the application process, do not worry. In this post, I will guide you. So let’s begin!
So, it is in this regard that the Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board is calling for applications from suitably qualified candidates who can teach any of the subects listed below:
- English Language
- Basic Science
- Agricultural Science
- Computer Science
- Physical and health education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Basic Technology
- Civic Education
- Guidance and counseling
- Christian Religious Studies
Enugu State Teachers’ Recruitment Requirements
We have just listed the areas where vacancies exist. So if you are applying just ensure that you meet the specific requirements for your chosen field.
Candidates who wish to apply for the Enugu State Teaching and Non-teaching jobs must meet the following criteria:
- As expected, its said that Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- The Government wants to know who they are recruitment hence you Must provide a Local Government Identification Letter
- Having fulfilled all the above criteria, applicants should be well behaved all all time.
- Those with criminal link won’t be employed.
- Another thing to note is that you should have a Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Interested applicants must be mentally fit so as to discharge their duties effectively and more also show some high level of fitness physically
- Must have a Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- You should be able to express your self in English. That means your communication in English language must be good.
- Possession of B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- For B.Sc. and HND holders, an NYSC certificate or letter of exemption is required.
- As expected, applicant of the Enugu State teachers recruitment should have the minimum education requirement of SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including, Mathematics and English.
- Hope you still have your Primary Six School Leaving Certificate (for non-teaching)? Because you will be needing this at the screening stage.
- You should be a great thinker, not only that you should be possess an Excellent analytical skills
- Every employer will like to know who they are employing, where is he or she from hence you need a valid means of identification. This could either be q drivers license or if you don’t have that, you should provide a nation identity card or international passport.
- Interested applicants must not be over 35 years of age at the time of application.
- Basic computer application knowledge will be advantageous.
For this job, you will need the following certificates: First School Leaving Certificate; SSCE Result with at least 5 credit passes; Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) ED or Bachelor of Arts (B.A) ED; NYSC Discharge Certificate; and a Birth Certificate are all required.
How to Apply for Enugu State Teachers’ Recruitment
To apply for the Enugu State teachers recruitment, check the official webpage of the Enugu State Teachers’ recruitment portal at http://www.ensubeb.ng/ and complete the application form.
You cannot apply for two positions so each Applicants are to choose between teaching and non-teaching jobs
Fill in your details (full name in the right format how it appears on your certificate, permanent address where you residing now, your local government of origin, an email/telephone address that you can be reached through them, date of birth this showing when you where born, state of origin, nationality, marital status, academic qualifications, institutions attended, and course of study) and submit the application form.
After filling the required fields and uploading all your documents which you are asked to provide, click on the apply button to kick start your application. Then, print out the confirmation slip.
There will be a thorough screening of every candidate that applied, Irrespective of the position they applied for. More also, its said that Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the Enugu State teachers recruitment next phase of the recruitment exercise.
There will be a screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time for the Enugu State Teachers’ CBT test will be communicated to selected applicants via E-mail.
Bear in mind that any applicant who fails to report at the Enugu State teachers recruitment physical process screening at the screening center within the specified time will be disqualified.
Education is the foundation of democracy and freedom. It is the basis of social progress and prosperity. It is how people realize their full potential as individuals and societies.
If you consider yourself eligible for any of the subjects, do well to apply ASAP! Applicants are advised not to pay for any online form or into any bank account.
For information on how to apply, kindly use the link above , fill in your details correctly, and make sure that you comply with all the application conditions.
Before submitting your application, make sure that you are applying for the right position and subject area. Keep in mind that any wrong information provided can mar your chances of being selected.
Note: don’t shy away from applying just because you aren’t a graduate of education. Still apply as long as you are a graduate of any reputable institution from any part of the world.
Note: that the Enugu State teachers recruitment will be in phases where candidates will be thoroughly screenned so as to identify those that are not qualified for the job. More also only shortlisted candidates (those who meet the requirements, considered fit both mentally and physically for the job) will be invited to the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
Please don’t forget that There will be a screening for all shortlisted candidates. Immediately you apply still keep in touch with your email address or other means of communication so that when The date and time for the Enugu State teachers’ CBT test is made public you will be communicated to via E-mail/SMS. Good luck!