Federal University Lafia (FULAFIA) Post UTME/DE Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
Are you interested in FULAFIA Post UTME Screening? The Federal University Lafia admission Screening Exercise has been concluded for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES
Registration commence on July 27, 2020 and close on August 30, 2020.
The management of Federal University Lafia has announced the commencement of UTME/DE Post-UTME admission registration and screening for 2021/2022 academic session. Here are the details you should remember while purchasing the forms
FULAFIA Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility.
- Get at least 5 credit on 2 sittings from your O level results.
- Federal University Lafia cut off mark is 170 generally but for medical students it’s 200 or above.
- Federal University Lafia accepts only first choice.
- Direct Entry (D.E.) admission will need to input both their O’ Levels and Higher qualification
How to Apply for Federal University Lafia Post UTME Screening Form.
Get to the portal through this link
- What comes next is for you to click on register button
- Input your information such as names, registration number, telephone number, email etc.
- A link to verify if your email is correct or not will be sent, log into it and click on the link.
- Verification will be carried on your account and after that you will land on this page https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login/login.php
- When login into your portal account, click on the pay button so as to pay via Remita. Don’t fail to select an option that allows you pay via card.
- After payment has gone successfully, you should be able to access your form, you can fill such details such
- address, parent /guardian’s information, upload a recent passport etc. At the end click on submit.