Imo State University (IMSU) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Timetable
Are you for the imo state university Direct Entry or for the popular Post UTME Screening exams? If you want to get the form for this year academic session, it’s important you note the date for the commencement of the sale of forms and also the full timetable on how the exam will be taken.
Note: the sale of form for the post UTME or entrance exams into the imo state university owerri has been concluded. This article are for candidates ( Direct & UTME) who have been planning on taking the 2020/2021 academic SESSION.
Candidates Eligible for IMSU Post UTME/DE.
- Imo State University should be listed as your choice of study in your JAMB form.
- It’s our humble opinion that you make IMSU your first choice.
- Imo State University general cut off mark is 180.
- IMSU admission requirements eligible demand you have 5 credit pass.
How much is IMSU post UTME screening form 2020?
Eligibile candidates can now get the Imo state university forms at just Two thousand naira (N2,000) only. We are going to list the banks that have been approved to start selling this form below. Just keep reading.
IMSU Post UTME Registration Procedure
- Login to http://188.8.131.52/IMSUApp/PostUTMEForm.aspx
- Page opens up? Click on prospective students to get to the application link.
- When you get there, Click on “click to Apply” under 2020/2021 Academic Screening Application.
- Now a box should appear that will enable you type your details… So Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Perform this last action to get your invoice ; Click on submit button to generate payment invoice.
- Go to any of the commercial banks of your choice for your payment on e-tranzact platform with the generated payment invoice number (The banks listed and approve by the school are; Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Imo State Micro Finance Bank, FCMB, UBA).
- After payment, Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
- Enter your e-tranzact confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
- Proceed with the completion of the Form.
- Correctly enter your OLevel results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await announcement from the University.
Note. Before you purchase IMSU post UTME form, first have a phone number and if possible an email address that is very valid.
IMSU post UTME application is usually online. Get your form, register online and print your acknowledgement slip. Make no mistake while registering online.
False information will hardly be corrected after the portal has been closed and this will surely result to serious problems.
The school management has advised all prospective IMSU students to always register online immediately the portal has been open for registration.
How To Print IMSU Post-UTME Screening Schedule
To get the date and time you are to take your exams it’s possibly and also recommended you do a reprint of your slip. IMSU will reopen the portal again for you all to reprint. Make sure you reprint when your mates are reprinting.
Here are the steps to print IMSU post UTME slip:
- to the official portal http://184.108.40.206/IMSUApp/(X(1)S(qaav3br432va4q451mylgrit))/PostUTMEForm.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the column
- Click on “SUBMIT” button to Check and Re-Print.
Youwin is a Nigerian focused Educational And Career blog, With the Vision To Inspire & Empower Young Persons; Helping Them Realise & Maximise their Potentials.
this articles was written by Ikechukwu Michael for youwin.org.ng, the writer is a University graduate, he holds a degree in Economics from the University of Nigerian Nsuka (UNN).
Youwin.org.ng does not engage in the sales or buying of any services and we don’t offer any services here in return for money or favour, hence all information here is accessible free of charge Irrespective of your economic status. Understand us better @Our Wikipedia page