Infinix Note 6 which is also known as infinix X610, has just been added to the list of the Note series of the infinix mobility. This mobile device has been sought after by many people sine its entry in July.
Its available in Africa countries at their online and offline stores. Its price varies from country to country and store to store.
This device comes in just a variant type. This is unusual of infinix though, as they are fond of making their chipset available in at least two variants. Nevertheless, infinx may decide to release another variant of Infinix Note 6.
The design and display
This device comes with a screen that is larger than that of its rivals, the 6.01 inch AMOLED panel display with its 1080 x 2160 pixels and its body to screen ratio of 18:9 accompanied by the fantastic 100000:1 contrast ratio built on it made it more remarkable for browsing and watching movies.
Infinix Note 6 has a nice touch feels at 7.7mm, and with just the slight bezel that is around the screen the phone feels slim on hold.
Infinix Note 6 is assumed to be one among the most compact of the NOTE series. It is also available in three different colors; mocha brown, midnight black and aqual blue.
Battery and Camera
Infinix as usual do not lag behind, when it comes to battery. Often, they make this an important feature which they prioritize.
This device is one of the lucky ones as it was built with a good battery of 4000mAH that can last users for more than 24hours on standby. The not too huge battery was also supported with a fast charging system which makes the mobile device attractive.
Talking of their camera, it guarantees great pictures with wide angle camera, AI and AR support. Also it has triple rear setup of camera which are; a 2MP + 8MP + 16MP.
Additionally, the device has a camera of 120 degrees wide-angle that helps users to take astonishing shots.
At the front of the Infinix Note 6 is found the 16 MP selfie camera with some options to enhance the picture quality such as; AI, AR support and the 3D beautification. The cameras can be used to snap beautiful pictures under any kind of weather.
Software and hardware
With the Infinix Note 6 users are assured of 4GB RAM for efficient multitasking and also a 64GB ROM for internal storage. The devices storage capacity can be extended to 128GB through a good microSD card.
On the hardware part, the device is a top-notch for its price. Infinix Note 6 is manufactured with Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 chipset supported by 8 cores which clocked to 2.3 GHz paired PowerVR GE8320.
The Infinix Note 6 is made to run on Android 9 Pie and Infinix XOS.
When downloading with this device it speeds up to 150Mbps and the device also supports 4G LTE. For example, in Nigeria this device supports 2G, 3G and 4G LTE on the Airtel, MTN and 9Mobile network.
- On the other hand, Infinix note 6 does not support screen protection and foldable display but these does not make them its shortcoming. Without them the device still functions excellently.
- Infinix note 6 can connect to the internet quickly, by GPRS, 3G/WCDMA/HSPA, EDGE, HSPA, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Hotspot and dual-band.
- It can also share files to other devices via USB port (micro USB 2.0, USB On-The-Go) and Bluetooth.
- On a final note, Infinix Note 3 is a high quality mobile device designed with high end features that is worth buying.
Infinix Note 6 Price Availability
Infinix Note 6 price in Nigeria starts at around 66,000 Naira depending on your location and deals available. Price in Kenya starts at KSh 19,500. You can buy the smartphone at online stores near you.
TECNO PHANTOM 9 FULL SPECIFICATIONS
- Technology: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G band : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G band: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G band: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- Type: AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.01 inches, 93.2 cm2 (~81.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~402 ppi density)
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 75.3 x 7.9 mm (6.24 x 2.96 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 164.4 g (5.78 oz)
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS: Android 9.0 (pie)
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Card Slot Support: Yes
- Internal: 64GB
- RAM: 4GB
- Triple:16 MP (wide), PDAF
8 MP (ultrawide)
2 MP, depth sensor
- Features: Dual-LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Single: 16 MP
- Features:LED flash
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.55mm Jack: Yes
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio: FM radio
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Midnight Black
- Aqua Blue
- Mocha Brown
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging: SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Wireless Charging: No
- Fast Charging: Yes
- Water Resistance: No
- Dust Resistance: No