MOUAU Post UTME Screening Form 2024/2025 Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike |admission news
Are you qualified to participate in Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) Post UTME Screening Exercise? Although we can’t be too sure if you are qualify or not if we don’t know what the general cut off mark of MOUAU is all about.
Let’s take little of our time to discuss the criteria of MOUAU post UTME screening form, eligibility, cut off mark and lot more…
MOUAU Post-UTME Screening Eligibility & Key Date.
Only candidates that score up to 180 will be allow to participate in Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) Post UTME Screening Exercise.
You should be over or up to 16 years of age at the time of purchase of the form. Get all required O level results as requested by your department.
How to Apply for MOUAU Post UTME Form
Here are the procedures to apply for Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) Post UTME Screening exam:
- The application registration link is @ https://mouauportal.edu.ng/putme/ume-registration.php
- Now click on the admission screening banner for this year that is clearly displayed on the site.
- For smooth communications between you and the school authorities you need enter your email address and phone number.
- Now get ready to get your RRR number from the Remitta Payment Plat form. To get this done, just input your JAMB Registration Number, get your RRR number and pay the sum of just 2000 naira.
Note: you can pay with your ATM card online or better take a walk to any bank in Nigeria pay using your RRR number generated.
- Done with payment? Return back to Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) portal, select your department and fill the necessary details.
- Move to the next section where you will type your O’Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results. Don’t forget to input your scratch card for verification of your result. Also input the year the exam was taken.
- Uploading of All O level results on JAMB portal via an accredited centre is mandatory.
- Cross check and confirm your O level grades before you submit it online.
The above means that candidates with awaiting results will wait a little while for the results to be out.
Cross check all your information,. Make no mistake this timeout, if there is mistake please correct it before clicking on the submit button..