N-power Tax registration 2021/2022 Recruitment batch C npower.fmhds.gov.ng/
It is no longer news that the federal government of Nigeria has commenced the N-power registration for interested youths who have been without a paid job for a very long while
N-power is a scheme created by the federal government as part of its mission to reduce the rate of unemployment in the country. It consists of five segments and each of these segments has the capacity to provide a paid job for over 20,000 youths.
Having talked about N-power tech, N-power build and N-power agro, we are shifting our focus to the N-power tax.
In the post, we shall be telling all you need to know about it. The needed criteria and how you can successfully apply for the program. So, let’s get down to business.
What is N-power Tax?
N-power Tax is created for the main purpose of raising young individuals who will help the government in carrying out tax-related duties such as collection of taxes, educating the citizens on the why they should pay their taxes as at when due.
N-power tax recruitment requirements
Below is a list of all the criteria you must possess before you can participate in this year’s N-power scheme:
- – You must be an unemployed youth
- – You must fall within 18 and 35 age bracket.
- – You must be a bachelor’s degree or HND holder in law, economics and finance
- – You must possess the compulsory NYSC certificate or letter of exemption.
- – You must be familiar with Microsoft tools and how to use them for various purposes.
- – You are advised to be a fluent English speaker before you begin your application process.
- – You must have a good communication skill.
- – It is also important that you know much about Nigeria’s tax laws
Top jobs you can do if you are recruited into N-power Tax
You are guaranteed to get a paid job as soon as your quest to job the N-power tax segment is successful. This is because there are loads of job available to everyone who is hired or recruited.
Some of the jobs available include the Tax Collector, Tax Auditor, Accountant, Legal and Compliance Manager etc.
How to apply for N-power Tax
- You should visit https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup to start your registration
- Provide your email address and you will be sent a link where you can continue the application procedures.
- Click on the new link to verify your email address and other important information.
- Gently follow subsequent steps till the end of the registration process.
Youwin is a Nigerian focused Educational And Career blog, With the Vision To Inspire & Empower Young Persons; Helping Them Realise & Maximise their Potentials.
this articles was written by a team of bloggers for youwin.org.ng, the writer is a University graduate, he holds a degree in Economics from the University of Nigerian Nsuka (UNN).
Youwin.org.ng does not engage in the sales or buying of any services and we don’t offer any services here in return for money or favour, hence all information here is accessible free of charge Irrespective of your economic status. Understand us better