N-power Tech registration 2020 Recruitment for Batch C
The N-power Tech is included in the N-power program by the Federal government of the country in order to train unemployed youth on how to improve their understanding about the digital or computer world.
This will help participants take advantage of the advancement in science and technology as they would become experts in computer programming and other tech-related field.
In a nut shell, this segment is meant for everyone who dreamt of becoming a well-known computer programmer or an expert in any technological field.
Your contract with the Federal government will expire after two years of working relationship. This means your participation in the N-power Tech program will expire after two years and you will be allowed to go find a job elsewhere.
In most cases, this part of the write-up is referred to as ‘things you must possess before applying for the N-power Tech.’
Here are some of the conditions you are expected to meet in order to guarantee your eligibility. These criteria include the following:
- You must be between 18 and 35 years of age.
- You must be a fast learner as you will need to undergo a skill or aptitude test.
- You must be an unemployed youth
- Though no academic certificate is mandatory, having a bachelor’s degree or HND in computer science is a major advantage.
How to Apply For N-power Tech Recruitment
- Just as other N-power segments, you are expected to visit the program’s official website HERE to kick-start your application process.
- Create a profile by registering your email and contact (phone) address.
- Fill the application form and make sure all data are accurately inserted into the blank spaces.
- Submit the application form and wait for a response from the concerned authorities to know if the application is accepted or rejected. However, it might take up to two days before you get a response.
- You’re advised to follow subsequent procedures that’ll be passed across to you through your mail if you are among the candidates whose applications are accepted.
As we wrap up our series on N-power, it is important you know that many youths have been gainfully employed by this government-owned initiative.
You are advised to swing into action as soon as possible in order to boost your chances of being recruited into any of the five N-power segments before the whole exercise comes to an end.
Youwin is a Nigerian focused Educational And Career blog, With the Vision To Inspire & Empower Young Persons; Helping Them Realise & Maximise their Potentials.
this articles was written by a team of bloggers for youwin.org.ng, the writer is a University graduate, he holds a degree in Economics from the University of Nigerian Nsuka (UNN).
Youwin.org.ng does not engage in the sales or buying of any services and we don’t offer any services here in return for money or favour, hence all information here is accessible free of charge Irrespective of your economic status. Understand us better @Our Wikipedia page