Niger Delta University (NDU) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
Niger Delta University, NDU supplementary Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and direct entry screening exercise application form is here again.
Candidates Eligible for NDU Post UTME.
- Cut off mark of Niger Delta University (NDU) is just 160.
- More also Niger Delta University (NDU) eligibility criteria demands you chose them as first choice. So do that via the JAMB change of institution channels.
- There are list of documents to be uploaded at www.nduscreening.com. We are going to do justice to that by listing all documents you are to upload.
- NDU remains one of the popular schools in the Niger Delta states, most sons and daughters of the South South geopolitical zones of Nigeria prefer schooling here. But not withstanding a bulk of the students comprises of Nigerians from different part of the country.
How to Apply for NDU Post UTME Screening Form:
Here is a quick steps to take for Niger Delta University (NDU) Post UTME form:
- Get over to http://www.nduscreening.com/
- Get them your score in JAMB, your registration number also.
- All required or relevant information that are compulsory must be filled.
- Input the right email address and phone number.
- NDU utme form is 2000 naira only, that should be paid via the payment portal.
- Enter your O level information, such as the grades you got in it.
- Your passport now need to be uploaded.
- Preview or go through all you have supplied so far and check for possible errors.
- Submit when done and get your print out printed.