npvn.npower.gov.ng/My Profile – Login to Your NPower Account Here 2022/2023 latest news
Want to learn how to login into your Npower dashboard so as to carry out some important task? Don’t worry after reading this post you shall find out how to log in and we are still going to discuss some of the latest news of Npower so don’t be in a hurry to leave.
We crafted this post to help all Npower beneficiaries who are having a had time logging into their account.
As you all know Npvn means N-Power Volunteers Network ; if you could recall, the federal government promised to introduce several schemes that will help to alleviate hardship that the average Nigerian youth are facing.
NPower Recruitment does not only aim to allocate resources among unemployed youth but also to achieve inclusion and productivity of the Nigerian youth into the economy.
N-power programme is a promise fulfilled as over 100 thousands Nigerian youth have been engaged in different categories of the scheme. For you to be eligible you must meet certain minimum requirements that over 80% of applicants find it easy to meet.
Table of Contents
npvn.npower.gov.ng/My Profile – Login.
New update: we are pleased to bring to your notice that NPVN portal has been upgraded by N-power team. This upgrade comes with some added features and awesome tools.
Log onto npvn.npower.gov.ng/login with your phone number or email address
Make Use of your existing credentials which was filled while opening the account to access the website and start learning immediately.
Login to N-Power Volunteers Network (NPVN) portal through npvn.npower.gov.ng/login. That link will take you to the login page whete you can safely re edit your account, update all information to give you an edge over other applicants if you are still planning to apply for this year’s Npower programme here: https://nasims.gov.ng/ or https://www.npvn.npower.gov.ng/
How to Update Your N-power Account
All N-power applicants and beneficiaries should pay close attention here as we give a few steps to update your account if the need come.
- Put on your system or smart phone and Visit the official N-power login portal @ http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/
- This is the Login tips: User Name: Your phone number
- Password: Any of your other names should work add your bank account number to N-power for password. If none worked, it’s could mean a technical problem, in that case contact N-power selection team.
- We believe that by now you have logged in successfully, now you should be on your home page right?
- To update your current or savings bank account jutst Click on Set up your bank account for your monthly salary which is located just at the centre of the portal: Set up account
- At the drop down menu, select your bank (this should be your Nigerian naira bank account) , enter your account name, your account number, the system will automatically upload your BVN.
- Click on Update Account.
If the above steps is a little confusing then you can please try this second step that is more comprehensive than the above.
Please remember that the login portal remains www.npvn.npower.gov.ng, this is where you should point your browser to. Upon opening, look at the left hand of your screen to confirm the below navigation menu:
- App Main Navigation
- My Profile
- Change Password
- About NPVN
- Get Help
Now click on your profile from the above menu since you would want to update certain information based on your preference.
You get to see the following :
- Personal Information
- Bank Information
If you care to manage or edit your personal profile then click on the personal information link to do that.If you care to update your bank account details, click on bank information, remember to choose your bank (e.g firstbank, access etc)
Type in your bank number and name you opened the account with. Wait for the portal to update your BVN for you.