NYIF Loan: See what to do if you got this Text from NMFB – Disbursement
Did you get a text message from the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) loan programme ?
If you did not, be aware that so many applicant of the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) loan programme got text messages from the NYIF that has to do with their qualification status from the Nirsal Microfinance Bank (NMFB).
Maybe you have gotten the message and you really don’t know what next or the next line of action to take. We are with you, the more reason we had to put up this article to address certain problems applicants are facing.
Here is hod the message reads:
“Dear Applicant, You have been pre-qualified for the NYIF loan programme, kindly click on this link to apply. https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/app
If you got this exact text or SMS above from NFMB, here is what to do.
- 1) Just do as you have been told by first Clicking on the link attached or sent alongside the text message “https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/app“.
- 2) Wait for the link to open as this will take just few minutes depending on your network connection. You will be needing your BVN number because you will have to just type it in a box.
- 3) Enter your BVN correctly, don’t make any mistakes about this.
- 4) Click on “VALIDATE BVN” button.
Wait for the system to Validate your BVN and this takes few minutes depending on the strength of your network and number of people the sever.
Another page will open where you need to type in your password
If everything works well then you will see “Registration Successful” as shown below:
What this means is that your registration for the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) has been successful, a confirmation link should arrive bur this will take time. Check for it On your mail.
5) Go to your email inbox (or spam folder) to check for the confirmation link.
6) on your mail, open the link sent there so as to get your mail and application confirm. After that wait for the NYIF loan disbursement.
Requirements for NYIF loan programme
- Applicants must be between the age of 18 and 35 years: yes every applicant is required to be between this age bracket before their application will be considered or granted.
- Must have a business or enterprises domiciled or operating in Nigeria: yes your business should be running, this means that this loan is not for businesses that are yet to take off or just business idea on paper . Most importantly you should have your business within the geographical location of Nigeria.
- Applicants must not have been convicted of any crime in the last 10 years: this loan are extended to law abiding Nigerians who have no criminal charges over them.
- Must have a valid BVN (Bank verification Number): BVN is used to identify the identity of those requesting for this loan and its mandatory.
How to apply for NYIF loan programme
The NYIF programme is here to give your ideal business experience a true sense of growth and diversification.
Are you willing to join the moving train? Please be aware that application is still ongoing and the door is quite open for you to apply right now and stand a chance to get huge amount of money to support your business www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng to Register.