State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) Recruitment 2021
The importance of understanding a job recruitment process can never be overemphasized.
Through the Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment, Kwara state is making 2,701 jobs available in the teaching sector.
The range of classes starts from Primary 1 to Junior Secondary School 3. If you intend to get this state teaching job, you are in the right place, as you will understand every procedure needed for the recruitment process in this article. An itemized list of the discussions in this article are:
- Application for the 2021 Kwara state SUBEB recruitment.
- The general requirement needed for the recruitment process.
- The official website/portal for the online application and getting necessary information.
- The places you can get the application form for the recruitment process
- The deadline for this process
- The date for the qualifying exams
- The date for the interview
Application for the 2021 Kwara State SUBEB recruitment
An itemized list of 20 subjects are available for the recruitment process, which are:
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Basic Education Studies
- Social Studies
- Integrated Science
- Primary Education Studies
- Introductory Technology
- Business Education
- Agricultural science
- Physical and Health Education
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- Christian Religious Studies
- Islamic Religious Studies
Kwara state SUBEB General requirement needed for the recruitment process
The general enlistment process is a procedure that you must follow carefully, which will be in itemized form.
- Only accredited institution graduates of Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE), Diploma in Islamic Studies, and Diploma in Arabic in the itemized subject areas can apply for these job vacancies.
- Every applicant must have five O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including English and Mathematics.
- An added advantage for applicants in this recruitment procedures will be if they are computer literate and a member of the Teachers Registration Council Of Nigeria (TRCN)
- Applicants mustn’t be more than 22 years of age.
- Every applicant must note that placement can involve moving to any part of their Local Government Area of origin.
- All applicants must be certified by an accepted Government Hospital as medically fit.
The official website lets you fill every form and upload all documents such as your passport, academic credentials, and identification details for the recruitment process. The website is also a place to keep checking for updated information concerning the recruitment process. The Official website/portal is https://subeb.kw.gov.ng/
Availability of the application form
The website/portal listed above is the same website where you can get the form. Applicants should print acknowledgment slips online and bring them to the screening venue.
The form runs for two weeks only starting from the date the advertisement on the official website. It starts from Monday, 4th January 2021 to midnight Saturday 16th January 2021.
The date for the qualifying exams
Please note that the initial date scheduled for the qualifying examinations is 25th January 2021, but the date has been shifted due to operational reasons. The qualifying exams’ new date is now starting from Monday 22nd February to Thursday 25th February 2021 via CBT examination. All eligible candidates will receive a notification to this effect.
There will be an Oral interview and certificates screening from 8th March 2021 to the 13th March 2021. The interview will be for those that passed the qualifying examinations. The applicants that passed the qualifying examinations will receive a notification via text.