The entire management of the University of Calabar has announced the sale of the institution post UTME form for interested members of the public who wishes to study at UNICAL.
Registration will start from Monday, 29th June, 2020 and closing date is Wednesday, 29th July, 2020.
In this article you shall learn the basics of applying for the post UTME screening exercise online, you she get to find out other important information such as requirements, cut off mark and lot more. We shall never fail to update you on the date the screening will be conducted.
Date for UNICAL Post UTME 2020
No date has been announced yet for the university of Calabar post utme screening exercise that has been slated for this year. We are working 27/4 to update this page and also let you know when the date will be announced.
Eligibility for UNICAL Post UTME 2020
Among most federal universities in the Southern part of Nigeria, UNICAL has the least cut off mark. As at now the general cut off mark of UNICAL post UTME is just 160.
Other criteria are still need to be added to what you already have. Like having like 5 credits pass in relevant subjects in your O level results. Being up to 16 years and many others.
How to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME Admission.
Follow the steps to successfully process your UTME form of the University of Calabar:
There are two options to go about this and are listed below.
- E-transact option: this option requires you to pay any of the commercial bank on Nigeria a visit. You will have to pay a fee as requested by UNICAL so as to obtain a E-transact pin that will give you access to the institution post UTME Form.
- With the PIN obtained, log onto https://www.Myunical.edu.ng and next click on UTME Admission Screening link you see displayed on the portal. An instruction is there for you to follow with little or no assistance needed.
- Scratch card option: This option requires you to rush down to the following bank which are located with the state ( Cross River state) to get the form. The list of banks are :
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Zenith Bank Plc
Now that you have obtained the pin or the scratch card which contains the pin. You will have to proceed to the next stage:
- Log onto https://www.Myunical.edu.ng and next click on Click Admission Form at the left sidebar
- A box is provided so as to enter your JAMB UTME number.
- Also type in your pin you have just bought.
- Access the form by clicking on login.
- Fill the form accordingly, check for any possible errors on your part.
How much is UNICAL post UTME screening form 2020?
The price to obtain the form is 2000 naira. So with just two thousand naira you are good to go as far as you meet the criteria. Don’t obtain more than one form and more also double registration is prohibited.
How to Get UNICAL post UTME Form
We just mentioned two options to follow which are getting it from the bank, just any commercial bank in Nigeria or by getting it From the listed banks in Cross River state. The form cost 2000 naira.
Important NOTICE :
- get the form through the right channels. Remember not to impersonate anyone during or after the exam.
- Consideration on who is admitted is based on score obtained both in JAMB and the UTME exams. Make sure you participate in the exam.
- Register for the post UTME on time to avoid the portal been shutdown on you.
- Always check the portal for frequent updates or changes in date or venue of the exams.
Youwin is a Nigerian focused Educational And Career blog, With the Vision To Inspire & Empower Young Persons; Helping Them Realise & Maximise their Potentials.
this articles was written by a team of bloggers for youwin.org.ng, the writer is a University graduate, he holds a degree in Economics from the University of Nigerian Nsuka (UNN).
Youwin.org.ng does not engage in the sales or buying of any services and we don’t offer any services here in return for money or favour, hence all information here is accessible free of charge Irrespective of your economic status. Understand us better