University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
This article will provide you and other interested readers to quickly apply for the university of Ilorin post UTME screening exams that comes up in few days from now.
UNILORIN Post UTME Eligibility.
The management of the University of Ilorin has outlined the criteria for applying for this year’s post UTME. candidates must fulfil the criteria before picking the form via the recommended channels:
- You should apply for UNILORIN Post UTME through JAMB; either through UTME or Direct Entry.
- Another eligibility criteria as stated in unilorin website is that you should pick the institution as first choice only.
- Finally get the required cut off mark for your specific programme you are applying for.
Checklist for applying for UNILORIN Post UTME :
Before applying, get a valid email address and phone number. You can used same used for JAMB registration as long as you have access to them.
Get a JAMB score of 180 or 200 and above depending on the programme you wish to apply for.
Get all you documents ready, O level results, jamb results. For direct entry candidates get your highest degree result also.
Post UTME Form remains just 2000 naira.
How to Obtain for UNILORIN Post UTME Form.
On UNILORIN it is clearly stated that wrong information entered into the UTME form online will disqualify such candidate.
Your application starts from the university Ilorin admissions portal @
UNILORIN has advised all candidate applying to always go through the institution instructions that guide the application, conduct of the entrance examination.
Get a valid email address and phone number, preferably that used for JAMB registration will be okay.
When the portal opens up, look at the admission menu and click on https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_registration.php
The application is straightforward, although you can ask for help via the comment section of this page for assistance.
- Fill up your information, bio data and upload relevant documents. That’s all.
- To input your JAMB details click on Get details, this should retrieve your jamb information.
- Next is to proceed to Remita link, that is where payment is made. All payments are done via Remita.
- After payment click Pre-Admission Sceening Login.
- To continue your registration, click on continue registration. Enter all necessary information as required by the school management.
- Upload your photographs with resolution up to 200 DPI and 600*600 in dimension.
- Uploading all your O level results is necessary. Those applying through direct entry should also upload their credentials.
Click Print Tab to print out the following:
Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
Scheduling Slip; and