Airtel monthly data plan code
In Nigeria today, close to 40% of the internet users currently use the Airtel network and this is because the company gives its customers quality, quantity, and affordable data plans.
With a moderate and faster internet connection which gives room for an expanded bandwidth, special video and voice call services available on different social media apps,
Airtel seems to be their only savior when it comes to cheaper data plans to carry out these functions, hence the reason Airtel is one of the topping networks on the list.
Airtel is known to be one of the biggest telecommunication networks in Nigeria cum data and internet service provider due to their different options from which a subscriber can choose regardless of their level of income.
They have various data plans for various categories of which a 1000 naira monthly plan is one.
Their plans include daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly plans, the choice of which one to choose now depends on you. No wonder the network tags itself the smartphone network!
You get a whopping 1.5GB to surf the internet to your satisfaction with the Airtel data plan valid for 30 days with just 1000 naira.
That is not all, the monthly data plan starts from 1000 of which you will get 1.5Gb for 30 days to 20,000 nairas of which you will get 110GB. Daily and weekend plans are also available.
How can I buy 1000 naira data on Airtel?
1000 naira data plan is the cheapest monthly smartphone even PC data plan available on Airtel network, you will get 1.5GB data with just 1000 naira valid for complete 30 days.
To buy this data plan is very easy and straightforward, just follow the steps below:
- Firstly, recharge your Airtel line with a 1000 naira recharge card
- Dial *141#
- A menu list will pop up, choose ‘1’
- another menu list will pop up, then choose ‘2’ for a monthly plan
- Then select your bundle of 1.5GB valid for 30 days.
- A congratulatory message will show up to confirm your subscription success
- Enjoy your internet connection till the end of the month.
How can I get Airtel 1000 3GB?
Presently, Airtel and MTN networks are the two giants networks that are making waves in Nigeria when it comes to downloading and surfing the internet, while Glo is also trying to build their network mass.
Etisalat or 9mobile is not left out as they are also trying to break free in the market field struggling from one management to another.
Amidst all of this, Airtel secretly took advantage of that by initiating a new data bundle plan named Airtel 3G for 1000 data plan. This 3G plan allows you to surf the internet for a whole 30 days with just 1000 naira.
To activate this plan is simple and easy, here are the steps to enjoying Airtel’s cheapest 3G data plan on your smartphones:
- Get a new Airtel SIM card
- Register the SIM card at any Airtel outlets or registration center
- Insert the SIM card in your phone and activate it
- Recharge the SIM card with a 1000 naira Airtel recharge card
- Dial *141*1000#
• Then start browsing the way you like with an unlimited 3G data plan.
The only difference between the normal monthly data plan and the 3G plan Is the fact that the normal plan works for any SIM card be it old or new while the 3G works for the new Airtel SIM card only.
What are the Airtel data plans?
Airtel have various data plans that allows you to browse the internet non-stop throughout the year, check the lists below:
• #50 for 20mb valid for 1 day, with code 14150#
• #100 for 75mb valid for 1 day, with code 141100#
• #300 for 1gb valid for 1 day, with code141354#
• #500 for 2gb valid for 1 day, with code 141504#
• #200 for 200mb valid for 3 days, with code 141200#
• #500 for 1gb valid for 7 days, with code 141502#
• #1,500 for 6gb valid for 7 days, with code1411504#
• #500 for 750mb valid for 14 days, with code 141500#
• #1,000 for 1.5gb valid for 30 days, with code 1411000#
• #1,200 for 2gb valid for 30 days, with code1411200#
• #1,500 for 3gb valid for 30 days, with code 1411500#
• #2000 for 4.5gb valid for 30 days, with code 1412000#
• #2,500 for 6gb valid for 30 days, with code 2412500#
• #3,000 for 8gb valid for 30 days, with code 1413000#
• #4,000 for 11gb valid for 30 days, with code 1414000#
• #5,000 for 15gb valid for 30 days, with code 1415000#
• #10,000 for 40gb valid for 30 days, with code 14110000#
• #15,000 for 75gb valid for 30 days, with code 14115000#
• #20,000 for 110gb valid for 30 days, with code 14120000#.
There is also Airtel social plans:
• #25 for 10MB valid for 1 day, with code 9484#
• #50 for 40MB valid for 1 day, with code 9914#
• #100 for 80MB valid for 5 days, with code 6883#
• #300 for 600MB valid for 25 days, with code 6881#.
|Airtel Data Plan Price||Data Caps||USSD Code||Validity|
Airtel monthly data plan code
Airtel has different monthly data plans with their codes, this has been listed above, all you need to do is pick your preferred monthly data plan and enjoy uninterrupted internet browsing.
With Airtel’s various data plans, your smartphone can not be useless as you will be the first to get different pieces of information and things happening around the world because you can never run out of data.