Why you haven’t got NASIMS Email Password/Reset: https://nasims.gov.ng/login|link has been sent
Are you yet to get your Npower password verification link delivered to your mail after several attempts from nasims.gov.ng portal?
As the Npower NASIMS online assessment test starts we noticed that many applicant are yet to get the password or even the recovery link sent to their email and with out this, updating your profile becomes difficult and impossible.
NPower Test Portal: Reset Password and Login https://nasims.gov.ng/login
“a link has been sent…”but verification link on mail
If you are finding it difficult to get the verification link sent to your mail then there is no way to proceed with the change of password.
Here are some possible explanation to what might cause this issue even after the system tells you “a link has been sent…”
Why you haven’t got email for password reset on NASIMS portal
See possible reasons below:
- First the command issue to this problem might be from the email provider services like that of Gmail or yahoo. This services might think at first that this messages are spam and as such treat them as spam because the NASIMS portal are mass sending this mail to millions of candidates. To me it’s best to make use of unpopular email service like Hotmail etc.
- The simple solution here is to wait a few days because the mail must surely arrive but it might take some time.
- Another issue is that you are not making use of the right email address. Wrong email address won’t just work. Make sure you make use of the email address you used to sign up for the programme.
- It could be because you didn’t successfully registered for the online registration during when the portal was open. If your application was not received by the portal then this problem might be attributed to it.
- It could be some technical problems from the server of NASIMS portal where the website is hosted.
So please be patient at this point in time and always check your spam folder of your email. The mail might be hidden just down there.
questions to ask :
Right now so many questions might be running through your mind based on the questions we just asked. Well the truth of the matter is that an incomplete registration will definitely be an issue that might make the database not to recognise one’s email.
It’s necessary to complete your application with your working email address and BVN and its important you remember the email address
You can still send a mail to email@example.com. So that they look into your case but be rest assured that it will take a while for them to get back at you.
So be patient, it’s required at this stage and we believe that your problem will be resolved sooner.
Issues with Login: How to Contact Support
Contacting the support help line remains the best thing to do if you have exhausted all available channels and you have tried your best and still yet you can’t gotten your email verification link to your email .
Npower Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Npower Contact Number: 018885011, 08176551162
NPower NASIMS Reset Password Portal
Here is how to recover your email address :
- You need to first Visit the NASIMS portal @ https://nasims.gov.ng/login
- Then Click the Forgot Password Option
- Enter your N-POWER application email (this should match the one used to sign up)
- Click on “Send Link”
- Check your email folder- this is not limited to inbox but also to spam folder etc.
- After successful reset of password
There is no way you can access your profile if you are providing an email address that is invalid. Any email not used to sign up during online registration is invalid.
Did you get a response like Account Not Found on the NASIMS Login Portal? This simple means that your email address is not registered on the database or your are not yet shortlisted. You can keep checking
Youwin is a Nigerian focused Educational And Career blog, With the Vision To Inspire & Empower Young Persons; Helping Them Realise & Maximise their Potentials.
this articles was written by a team of bloggers for youwin.org.ng, the writer is a University graduate, he holds a degree in Economics from the University of Nigerian Nsuka (UNN).
Youwin.org.ng does not engage in the sales or buying of any services and we don’t offer any services here in return for money or favour, hence all information here is accessible free of charge Irrespective of your economic status. Understand us better