YABATECH POST UTME
Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) screening exercise application form is here
Yaba College of Technology, Yabatech is the first higher education institution in Nigeria and it was established in 1947. Located in Yaba, Lagos, this institution has successfully graduated quite a number of students from the 9 faculties that exists in the school.
These faculties, otherwise called schools include:
- School of Art, Design & Printing, School of Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering, School of Civil & Natural Resources Engineering, School of Environment Studies, School of Liberal Studies, School of Management & Business Studies, School of Science, School of Technical Education and School of Technology.
These faculties are further streamlined into 46 departments.
YABATECH POST UTME REQUIREMENT AND HOW TO APPLY
Anyone from around the world who is interested in schooling in YABATECH can apply for the school’s Post UTME. However, there are certain criteria that prospective candidates need to meet for their application to be considered for admission into the school.
- For starters, during your UTME registration, you ought to have selected YABATECH as either your first choice or second choice of institution.
- The cut-off mark required to gain admission into the university is heavily dependent on the programme you’re applying to the school for. If you’re applying for National Diploma (ND) full time, you need to score at least 150 in your Time exam or more.
- However, if you want to apply for the Bs.c programme that they offer in partnership with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, you have score at least 180 or more in your UTME.
- It is to be noted that for candidates who chose the school as their second choice of institution, they are required to change it to their first choice on the UTME portal for their application to be considered.
YABATECH POST UTME 2023/2024 How to Apply
- The application process can be regarded as a two part process. The first process requires you to log on to their site which is: www.yabatech.edu.ng then proceed to the registration portal.
- Once you’ve successfully logged on to the registration portal, proceed to generate payment invoice.
- To generate payment invoice, you’ll need to enter your Jamb registration number, email and valid phone number.
- This is so as to validate the uploaded Jamb list. Once you’ve done this, proceed to generate the payment invoice.
- This would enable you pay the sum of two thousand naira for the post UTME form online via your ATM card.
- Once you’ve paid, you’ll be able to continue registration which is the second part.
- For the second part of the application process, start by validating the payment made by entering RRR payment.
- Once you’ve successfully done this, proceed to fill the form and print the slip.
- Note that the passport photograph that you would upload on the form has to be in JPEG or PNG format and should not be more than 120 × 120 pixels.
In 1969, the school gained an independent status as a result of decree 23 which allowed it offer both full-time and part-time courses that are relevant to fulfilling the needs of the country at large.
Yabatech has over 40 programmes including College Certificates, National Diploma (ND), Higher National Diploma (HND) and professional Diploma Certificates in Science, Engineering, Technology, Visual Arts and Management Sciences.
Initially, when it began, the school only offered academic programmes in Arts, engineer in and science but has now drastically experienced growth and increase in the academic programmes they offer as seen above.
Generally, the Yaba college of technology services close to 20,000 students with the help of about 1,900 staffs.
If you’re looking to acquire Bs.c in the following programmes which include:
- Business Education, Industrial Technical Education, Mathematics Education, Fine Arts Education, Integrated Science Education and Computer Education,
you can apply to YABATECH because they offer Bs.c in the above enlisted field. The Yaba College of Technology is able to achieve this with close connection and partnership with the University of Nigeria, Enugu state.
The Yaba college of technology has been considered as a pacesetter in learning and teaching. Part of this could be because it was the first higher institution of learning in Nigerian.
With their vision statement as to be the leading higher educational institution in Nigeria by providing first-rate academic, professional and entrepreneurial education to our students, who are empowered to make a positive impact in the technological and socio-economic development of the country” and mission slated “to produce knowledgeable and innovative graduates, worthy in skill and character, through effective teaching, learning and research for the technological advancement of Nigeria”,
the Yaba college of technology prioritizes delivering outstanding academic result. With the school’s theme color as green and lemon, the rector is
Engineer Obafemi Owoseni Omokungbe.