Money is an essential aspect of human existence. While you might not have enough money to get fast and flashy cars, fancy and smart homes, or go on exotic vacations to Maldives and Seychelles, we all need money to fulfill our daily needs.
Regardless of your age, you need to feed, pay your house rent, etc. Unless you’ve unlocked the secret to multiplying your money or you’re somehow related to Elon Musk and are next in line to inherit all the wealth he’s gathered, you might go through periods where there isn’t enough cash flow to help you keep fulfilling your basic needs.
However, if you know that you’re expecting money at a later date, you can lend from your nearest future cash by taking out a loan you’re sure you’ll pay back.
While friends and families might also be low on money, you can always borrow from reliable loan apps for a short period, as long as you’re sure you’ll pay back on time.
But before you patronize any loan app, you must learn all you can about it. This post will review everything you need to know about Zedvance Loan. Keep reading.
What Is Zedvance Finance?
Zedvance is one of the numerous financial institutions that offer short-term loans to Nigerians with the promise to pay them back. You can quickly think that about 30-40 other loan apps probably provide the same service.
But you’ll agree with me that every single one has a unique feature that appeals to their different customers. It’s the same with Zedvance finance, and their unique selling point is how flexible and low the interest on their loan is.
Think of them as your money pal that’ll bail you out of financial crisis without asking for too much in return.
That’s why their interest rates are pretty attractive. It won’t seem as though you’re pumping money that you don’t have into their pockets. Also, they do not require any collateral from you to give you a loan.
When it comes to their target audience, Zedvance seems to cater mainly to salary earners who also run a side business and would either need a salary advance loan or a loan to give their business the financial assistance it needs to stand.
Another service they render is point-of-sale financing, a lending service that helps consumers purchase things with incremental payments.
Of course, Zedvance doesn’t emotionally lend money to its customers, and they use an effective risk assessment strategy to determine if they should borrow money from any customer or not.
How Do You Apply?
Now that you have an idea of the services rendered by Zedvance, here’s a detailed step-by-step process of getting a loan from Zedvance fiance.
- Loan Portal: Unfortunately, you might not be able to get a loan from Zedvance finance through any app. So, suppose you’re a millennium who appreciates the simplicity, effectiveness, and convenience that apps bring. In that case, you might not enjoy the Zedvance loan application process because you’ll have to log into the Zedvance financial website. You’ll see the “call-to-action” button that instructs you to “Apply now.” Once you click on it, it will take you to the application page. If that process is too long for you, you can use this link to get to the application page directly.
- Create an Account: The page is a registration page that requires you to fill in specific details like your BVN, date of birth, your email address, your name, and you’ll have to create a password. You’re creating an account with Zedvance where you’ll relate with them regarding anything that concerns getting and paying back the loan you get from them.
- Loan application: After filling in your details and it’s been verified to be accurate, and you don’t seem to pose a potential risk, you would be able to apply for a loan. Go through your loan options to decide the amount you need. Then, apply for the loan.
- Wait for Approval: You’ll have to wait a while for Zedvance to make their calculations, process the money you asked for, and transfer it to you. Usually, you should get the loan in about a couple of minutes or hours. However, in the worst-case scenario, it would get to your account in 48 hours, and it won’t exceed 48 hours tops.
Zedvance Loan Requirements
Since it is a credible money lending platform, Zedvance doesn’t request documents like collateral.
But, there are other documents they ask for that’ll make them grant you any loan once those documents have been confirmed as accurate. They include;
- Any means of identification like your passport, driver’s license, national identity card, and voter’s card.
- Tax Identification Number/ pension statement and employment letter
- Employee ID Card to prove you’re gainfully employed.
- Statement of account to prove you’re gainfully employed.
- A passport photograph.
- A Direct Debit Mandate
- Guarantors, specifically permanent staff in the office you work in (for contract staff or freelancers)
Zedvance Interest Rates
Interest rates are crucial to the loan you’re trying to get. You have to ensure that you won’t need to pay an exorbitant interest rate for the money you will collect.
With Zedvance, the interest rate you’ll get would vary a lot as it usually ranges from 5% to 20%. The interest rate you’ll get on each amount depends on their risk-based pricing strategy.
After their calculation, if you seem to have a higher risk in paying back loans, you’ll most likely have to repay a higher interest fee.
For instance, if you have a bad credit history or Zedvance realizes that the information you provided is false, you might suffer the consequence in terms of the interest fee you pay back if the loan is approved.
On the flip side, if you have a good credit history and the information you provided proves valid, you won’t need to pay a lot of interest.
Pros And Cons Of Zedvance Finance
- You can get a considerable sum of money from Zedvance finance that’ll leave a significant impact on your business.
- Their approval process is fast, almost at the speed of light.
- They only operate within Lagos state.
- Although you won’t need collateral to get loans from Zedvance Finance, you’ll need to fill in much paperwork.
- You’ll need to provide some documents that you might not have as a freelancer or self-employed individual, like your proof of employment, etc.
Usually, when you borrow money from Zedvance finance, you’ll be required to pay it back within the space of 2 weeks to 18 months.
The duration you get depends on your record with them, and how often and quickly you’re able to pay back the loan you get from them. Your options for repayment include a direct debit mandate, Cheques, or a direct bank transfer in the unique account number they’ll provide you.
The best part about Zedvance is that you can pay it back in installments. Choose how you’d like to pay back and follow through with payment.