federal fire service recruitment form 2022/2023 portal opening & closing date- www.fedfire.gov.ng portal/latest news on federal fire service recruitment
Over 2,200 Nigerians will be employed by the federal fire service alone, hence we have to create this article to help you apply, get latest news on the list of shortlisted candidate. Read to the end for proper update.
Federal Fire Service recruitment 2022/2023
The federal Fire Service remains one of the most significant or important component under the ministry of interior. The body is saddle with the responsibility of rescue fire prevention, mitigation, fire fighting as well as paramedical and information services.
The federal fire service till date remains the largest and only organization that provide fire rescue services to all Nigerians. They have a core mandate to help reduce or regulate fire outbreak and other form of emergencies. They go as far as carrying out public enlightenment, developing policies and even making recommendations on how to keep our homes, properties, government installations, offices safe.
Federal fire service recruitment update 2022/2023
The federal fire service will carry out a recruitment process where about 2,200 new officers will be employed in various capacity.
When the portal eventually opens recruitment form will be accessed by any who wishes to apply. There will be 3 different Positions which will be classified as categories. Each category will require a unique requirements. Please read below to get the full information on the federal Fire Service recruitment nationwide.
Federal Fire Service Statutory Requirements:
- First requirements have to do with your nationality. Only Nigerians should apply.
- Possession of the right certificate is another factor to consider. We took out time below to explain certificates one should have for various positions.
- Your health status also matters, a medical fitness certificate will be demanded from you.
- A minimum of 18 and a maximum of 30 years of age falls under those who can apply.
- Your heights must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female and chest measurement of 0.87 for men.
- Be free from debt and be of good behaviour.
Federal Fire Service Available Positions & Requirements
Federal fire service recruitment position are if different categories. These categories are based on your qualifications, certificates you are applying with.
CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT Cadre.
- i) Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) [CONPASS 09] – all positions here are reserved for those with master degree or those that belongs to a recognized professional body
- ii) Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) [CONPASS 08] – this are for fresh graduate with Bachelor’s Degree.
CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE.
- i) Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) [CONPASS 08 – this positions are for polytechnics graduates hence possessing of Higher National Diploma is the minimum requirement.
- ii) Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing [CONHESS 06] – for Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwives (RM) or Registered Nurse/Midwives (RN/RM)
- iii) Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, COMPASS 06 – this is the least requirement in category B, here are the requirements : National Diploma (ND), NCE or Advanced NABTEB.
CATEGORY C: ASSISTANT CADRE.
- i) Fire Assistant II (FA II) COMPASS 04 – GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO. If you have attended no university, polytechnic, college of education and have no credentials from higher citadel of learning then you can apply with your O level results. 5 credit pass obtained in not more than two sittings.
- ii) Fire Assistant III (FA III) COMPASS 03 – be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO and having just only 3 credit pass is sufficient for this position.
Fire service recruitment
APPLICATION Fee of Federal Fire service recruitment :
No fee is attached to the form, login to the site, create your account and start applying.
How to Apply for Federal Fire Service Jobs
- Federal fire recruitment will be online. This is to make the process less complicated.
- Log on to https://cdfipb.careers/or www.fedfire.gov.ng, https://cdfipb.careers/registrations/new
- If you want to apply for a higher position which are Categories A and Bi (Holders of Degree and HND certificates) then click on https://cdfipb.careers/registrations/new
- Make sure you fill the form well by entering your details accurately.
- Those that are applying for a lower position which are Categories B ii and C (ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents) click here
- http://fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth also fill your information very well.
- After filling your information online, go through and correct possible mistakes you might have made. Crosscheck everything.
- Submit your application and also print a reference form, fill that reference form you have printed and take it along during the screening exercise.
Don’t apply more than one times.
federal fire service
shortlisted candidates :
The federal fire shortlisted/successful candidates for this year recruitment segment will soon be out and published on their official website.
federal fire service
shortlisted candidates are a complete list of candidate who have been shortlisted for the next interview and physical screening. A date for an exam will be fixed. Don’t worry just relax as we role out our next article to fully cover this segment.
Our job here is to guide you, give you necessary information about how to apply, also inform you when an update comes up with no cost attach to any services we offer.
Federal Fire Service Salary Structure 2022/2023
As you all know the federal government recently made an upward review on the salary of civil servant nationwide. This means that the old salary structure of the federal fire service has been discarded or changed and a new template has been put in place.
Here we have provided how much federal service men and women earn annually hence to get their monthly take home pay you should divide the figure below by 12.
|Chief Inspector (CI)||N1,405,449|
|Deputy Chief Inspector (DCI)||N1,325,234|
|Assistant Chief Inspector (ACI)||N1,252,038|
|Principal Marshal Inspector (PM I)||N1,143,539|
|Senior Marshal Inspector (SMI)||N1,058,416|
|Marshal Inspector I (MI-I)||N777,876|
|Marshal Inspector II (MI-II).||N548,387|
|Marshal Inspector III (MI-III)||N393,442|
|Chief Fire Marshal Assistant (CFMA)||N966,761|
|Deputy Fire Marshal Assistant (DFMA)||N539,048|
|Senior Fire Marshal Assistant (SFMA)||N387,428|
|Fire Marshal Assistant I (FMA I)||N349,589|
|Fire Marshal Assistant II (FMA II)||N319,741|
|Fire Marshal Assistant III (FMA III)||N305,576|
As an organisation under the supervision of the Federal Ministry of Interior, Yes the federal Fire Service is a paramilitary organisation of the federal government. They are not meant to carry firepower. Their roles and responsibilities lies with fighting and controlling of fire outbreak.
The federal fire service started its operation in the year 1963 just few years after independence.