Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal 79RRI|list of successful/ shortlisted candidates & naportal.com.ng-nigerianarmyms.
The Nigerian army recruitment for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women is here again, application ends 29th November, learn how to apply as all plan is now set to open the official portal for registration. Reading this article to the last will show you the steps involve to quickly send in your own application without stress.
Table of Contents
Nigerian Army recruitment 2019-2020/2021
The Nigerian army recruitment is a way in which the Nigerian army get about 12,000 recruits between the age of 18 to 22 from the public for short service commission and Direct short service commission.
And those interested to join the Nigerian army sends in their application and if they are qualified will be screened and be added as recruit and gradually promote to higher and higher levels.
Strengths of the Nigerian army
The Nigerian army has a combat tank value which includes MBTS, tanks destroyers, light tanks. There is also Armour fighting vehicle values which includes APCs, IFVs, MRAPs, several armoured cars and missiles propellers.
( Combat tanks= 252
( Self propelled artillery= 25
( Rocket projector = 30
( Towed artillery= 338
( Armoured fighting vehicles are present in its thousands.
Also among the strength of the Nigerian army is the man’s power, the man power in Nigeria’s army is as follows;
The Nigerian Amy has over 150,000 soldiers and 6,000 officers. Along with all the machinery in their possession, the Nigerian army is on its way to become a formidable armed force.
General Requirements For Nigerian Army recruitment 2019-2020/2021 – See 79RRI (Regular recruitment Intake) requirements
Nationality: interested applicants have to be Nigerians by birth and further more prove this by owning a National Identity Card.
Educational certificate: interested applicants should get 4 credit pass minimum in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Note this should be in at least 2 sittings. applying for Tradesmen/women? You must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
Age: interested applicants should be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26.
You should be able to understand your mother language alongside English language.
Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates
Documents needed for a smooth Nigerian army recruitment registration 2019-2020/2021 :
Remember that all this documents must be uploaded during the registration process.
Evidence of membership of any professional body.
Certificate of state of origin.
Birth certificate or age declaration.
YOUWIN.ORG.NG DOES NOT RUN ANY RECRUITMENT SCHEME , THIS ARTICLE IS JUST FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES
Still find time to go through the requirements and understand them properly.
Select the category you want to apply for
You need an email address to sign up for an account.
Complete the application form by filling the right details and information where you ought to.
After the registration you should print out all documents that was generated.
This document will be needed at the examination centres.
As at today being 5th December 2019,The Nigerian army recruitment form is out.We are going to inform you immediately it’s out.
Name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on 2nd December 2019 on the website.
Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 8 December 2019.
Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 23 December 2019.
Nigerian army recruitment closing Date 2019-2020/2021
The Nigerian army recruitment application is expected to last for just 3 weeks. Recall that the 2019 recruitment ends 29th November 2019
Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2019-2020/2021 List for Screening
After applying or sending in your application via the portal, just wait for some weeks for those who merit the opportunity to serve in the Nigerian army to be selected.
After this selection process which comes in stage, a list of shortlisted candidates shall be published. It’s our commitment to ensure you are properly informed when this list is out but however you can always check your mailbox.
Note: Nigerian army recruitment form is free of charge. Application is only possible only when the portal has been enabled for registration. You must complete and submit your forms online before the given deadline.
Nigerian army says nothing like Pre-selection Computer Based Test. Don’t expect anything like special centres. No zonal screening will be conducted, everything is straight forward. All documents must be genuine and false documents will lead to disqualification. Keep your bank Verification Number Printout because you need it.
Nigerian army recruitment is free 100%
Functions of the Nigerian army
The Nigerian army began in 1960 and has effects which sweeps across a the land area of Nigeria; controlling land related vices, terrorism and are responsible for ensuring peace and stability of a humans that are present on Nigeria’s land. So here are the well stated functions of the Nigerian army;
They help to support territorial wholesomeness
To protect the control against any form of external aggression
To safeguard the country’s borders
To maintain peace and orderliness in the country
To protect areas of utmost importance
To deliver basic defensive operations
To attain highly specialized skills in delivering moral duties
Primary role of the Nigerian army
The Nigerian army which goes by a motto “Victory is from God alone” main role is to become a professionally responsive army in the discharge of all it’s constitutional roles.
Basic Monthly salary of the Nigerian army
The Nigerian army offers a very tangible amount of money as salary for those in their work force. The salary of the soldiers increases as they advance from one level to another. Here are the monthly salary received by the army from the lowest to the highest level
Master Warrant Officer
Branches of the Nigerian army
There are 17 branches in the Nigerian army namely;
This branch of the Nigerian army encompasses soldiers that come close enough to the enemy to fire and manoeuvre attacks, they engage in close attacks, counter attacks and repel enemy’s assault to defeat and capture them. They are the combat strength of the army
• The armour:
This branches is one of the active combat arm that make use of tanks and solider to support the infantry and Calvary and make forward strikes during mobile combat operation.
This branch of the army that deals mainly with airstrike and their officers are mostly called air corps. The army aviation is concerned with mission to prompt and sustain combat conditions and usually comprises of helicopter and light weight aircrafts.
•The Field artillery:
They are well-known as the boss of the war. They are the leader of the soldiers, they joined knowledge and technical expertise of all the Nigerian army weapon system to offer all type of fire power. They are specialists within the capabilities of cannons, rockets, missiles, naval gunfire, and close air support.
• Special corps: This branch encompass all the highly specialized workforce that are involved accomplishing special warfare techniques. They coordinate several mission such as counterterrorism, strategic reconnaissance, foreign internal defence.
• Air defence artillery: Air Defence Artillery cut across all positions concerned with the employment of Air Defence Artillery weapons in support of military land combat operations and against enemy aircraft and missile attacks. Depending on the type of missions, Air Defences Artillery units can be found defending the ground-rousing combat arms units or critical units/areas against enemy air attack.
• Signal Corps: Signal Corps officers blends along each combat leadership skills and technical effectiveness as they arrange and coordinate info systems that supports the command and management of the Army’s forces. They also coordinate the installation, operations, maintenance and reconfiguration of the network of information systems for strategic, and sustaining base operations and the operation of the Army part of global defence communications systems.
• Corps of engineers: The Corps of Engineers is a Branch which also has combat support and service that support roles. Engineer officers plan and make out the missions relating to engineer support on the battlefield in light, heavy, airborne, and topographic missions. They manage facilities and housing support at military base.
• Chemical corps: The Chemical Corps are concerned mostly on proper orientation toward operations, training, scientific development and acquisition activities in support of nuclear, biological, chemical and other natural defence scheme.
• Transportation corps: Transportation Corps encompasses those positions related to movement of officers and cargo through land, sea, and air
• Medical corps: The Medical Corps is part of the army medical department. This branch is an exclusive l branch of the Army. It comprises of three functional areas which are Clinical Medicine Staff, Command, and Research.
• Veterinary corps: The Veterinary Corps may be a a part of the military Medical Department. The Corps coordinates its activities to four areas: veterinary food inspection and hygiene, animal medical care, veterinary preventive medicine and research and development
• Adjutant general corps: Officers within the Adjutant General’s Corps serve in the least organization levels of the military wherever they arrange, develop, and use the Army’s personnel management support systems.
• Chaplain corps: The Chaplains Branch is a special branch which main mission is to offer comprehensive religious support for soldiers in war.
• Judge advocate general corps: The Judge Advocate General’s Corps is a unique branch of the army officers that are lawyers. Their functions include all legal practices like criminal law, administrative and civil law.
• Military intelligence corps: Military Intelligence encompasses the use and integration of military intelligence functions at both strategic levels.
• Military police corps: The Military Police Corps has positions concerned with Military Police support to fight operations, law enforcement, criminal investigation and rehabilitation.
Youwin is a Nigerian focused Educational And Career blog, With the Vision To Inspire & Empower Young Persons; Helping Them Realise & Maximise their Potentials.
this articles was written by Ikechukwu Michael for youwin.org.ng, the writer is a University graduate, he holds a degree in Economics from the University of Nigerian Nsuka (UNN).
Youwin.org.ng does not engage in the sales or buying of any services and we don’t offer any services here in return for money or favour, hence all information here is accessible free of charge Irrespective of your economic status.