nyif.nmfb.com.ng/NYIF Application Form 2021 successful candidates |Registration Portal 2021/2022
Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) recruitment and online application that targets to assist small businesses especially farmers in Nigeria who are being threatened by recession, economic hardship is here.
Over N165,700,000 worth of loans has been disbursed to over 239 beneficiaries so far. Remember that over 3 million applicants applied for the loan and the fund is being disbursed through Nirsal.
More beneficiaries will be added more, because over N75 billion Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) has been approved
Note that this is a programme that seeks to invest in youth, that’s why it’s tagged youth involvement fund. For any applicant to be considered worthy to receive this grant, he or she must have come of age or be in the age bracket 18 to 35 years of age.
Application for this 2021 tranche reopens . Thereafter, successful applicants will continue to be notified in batches and invited for the next processes that will lead to loan disbursement to qualified applicants.
When submitting your application online you are all advised to kindly exercise some little patience like waiting a little while for the computer system to process their registration online.
Secondly we are made to understand that the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund second phase application is currently being processed with SMS and emails being sent out to applicants in batches
application is ongoing.
NYIF Application Portal was established so as to capture youth that needs the Nigerian federal government grant so as to revive their businesses, help keep their staff engage rather than relief them of their Job.
Nigeria Youth who are lucky enough to be selected as winner or finalist will get N250,000 – N5,000,000. What are you waiting for? Access the portal right away and start applying.
Requirements for NYIF Application Form
- Your BVN Number is needed
- Your full Names also needed
- Your Business information is needed
- Age requirement for this year application is 18-35 years
- NYIF application is for male and female applicants.
Who is Eligible for NYIF Registration Funds?
- As long as you are a Nigerian of age 18 to 35 years of age.
- You should have an Approved FMYSD EDIs Training Certificate
- You should also operate a business.
- Your business should have a comprehensive business plan
- Your business should be registered.
- Your business should have a TIN.
See those who are not considered eligible for NYIF Registration :
- If you have ever benefited from NMFB grants or loan.
- Government have various empowerment scheme so beneficiaries aren’t allowed to apply for NYIF Registration
- Those who don’t have identity card, local Government certificate etc.
- Those with criminal record won’t be allowed.
How NYIF Application is Done?
Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) recruitment is free and can be done online. To start your application follow this link:
Check out the Web page here
Enter this url on your browser so as to login to your profile account
Please follow the steps we are giving here according. If you encounter any problem please use the comment section to notify us.
Next you have to
Select the center closer to you.
Indicate how you come across this grants.
You are to fill your Middle Name, Last name, and BVN
Now finally accept the terms of this application.