www.cdfipb.careers Civil Defence 2021/2022 Application Portal Login | NSCDC Job Portal
Working with any paramilitary outfit in Nigeria comes with a plus ; you have the job security, well paid and above all you are not sent to the war front to confront the Boko Haram insurgent.
Exams holds on 7th and 8th December 2020
This is one of the reason the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) receives hundreds of thousands of application from eligible Nigerians year in year out, because most Nigerian consider the civil defence as one of the safest places to work in Nigeria.
Are you interested in working with the Nigerian civil defence corps? We are pleased to inform you that the recruitment portal www.cdfipb.careers is being activated. Its now time for you to start processing your application form.
www.cdfipb.careers Civil Defence Application Portal Login | NSCDC Job Portal APPLY NOW
The Nigerian civil defence came into existence in 1967, just a years during when the civil war was raging. It primary assignment is to protect Nigerians from threat, attack and sabotage that could cause lose of lives and properties on Nigerians and the Nigerian state.
This paramilitary organisation works hand in hand with other security agencies to achieve its set goals and objectives. The Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) has legal backing and their power is drawn from lay Act No. 2 of 2003.
With this power NSCDC can institution a legal proceeding against anyone who has committed any offence against the Nigerian state.
If you are very passionate about your country Nigeria and you are interested in making sure Nigerians and her properties are protected then its time to sign up for the ongoing Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC).
www.cdfipb.careers Portal Application Requirement 2021 /2022
Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) comes with its required criteria everyone inspiring to apply must meet :
- NSCDC applicant must be Nigerian citizens.
- Each position has special qualifications, make sure you have the requisite documents.
- All paramilitary organisation demands you keep fit, so you must be fit before applying.
- Your Behavioural attitude also comes into scrutiny. You must well behave.
- Applicant must come of age, the age limits are 18 to 30 years of age.
- Applicants height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
How To Apply on www.cdfipb.careers Portal
- Log on to Civil Defence recruitment portal at www.cdfipb.careers
- Browse through the career page
- choose the particular job you want to apply for.
- Fill the Civil Defence online application form accurately, review it and submit. Then follow all the instructions at the portal for additional clarifications.
Civ defence latest news for today:
Civil defence has released its latest news and modalities for recruitment. A new age limit has been announced, applicants who exceed 30 years of age can’t work with the paramilitary organisation.
To be successful in your quest to join the civil defence, you must be up to the required hight.
Let’s hear you out on the www.cdfipb.careers Civil Defence recruitment ; what’s your take on the recruitment process; is it transparent and stress free? Use the comment section below and let’s hear you out.