Are you having issues linking your JAMB profile with your email address? Don’t worry here is the right article that addresses this most important issue.
The benefits of linking your JAMB and email is enormous, thats why you should do everything possible to link your email address to your Jamb Profile
Linking your Email to JAMB profile is really important because it saves you time and also enables you quickly and seamlessly get the password to login to your profile.
Why Does JAMB Request Candidates to Link their Email?
It helps candidates have full control of their JAMB profile: You already know that registration of candidates are done on jamb registration centers and everything is hurriedly done without taking into consideration if they are using the right and valid email address and passwords which the candidate can easily remember.Secondly they make use of same password to register candidates.
- To fight against fraud: it shows that you are the rightful owner of the profile. This help prevent fraudsters from carrying out unauthorise activities on your profile.
- Access their JAMB CAPS: you will be able to access your CAPS and check which school has given you admission.
- View their O’level: you can also upload and view your O level results.
- Check their Admission status on JAMB CAPS: you will be able to check your jamb admission status
- Pay and do change of course: change of course could be easily done
- Make payment and do change of institution.
- Pay and Print out Original JAMB Result.
- Make payment and Print JAMB Admission letter.
How to Link Email Address to JAMB Profile 2022 via SMS
Let’s now give you easy assistance to perform the above operation which is to link your email address to Jamb, but this time you are doing it differently through SMS :
- You should just Open the SMS app on your phone.
- Now just Type Email, not to forget to leave a space and type your email address twice. For example: Email [email protected] [email protected]
- Send as a text message to 55019.
- Please note that this message must be sent from a valid phone, this means it should be sent from the phone used to register your jamb
- Also note that there is a service charge, you will be charged like ₦50, this will be deducted directly from airtime balance.
- Forgotten the phone number used to apply for your JAMB? never worry , there is always a way out, just get the jamb slip you printed online after registration, all your details are there including your phone number.
- Now if you have successfully linked your email to JAMB Profile, you should check your email for a password that should be sent to you. If the password is there it means that you have just linked your email.
- Now it’s now left for you to copy the password sent to your email address and use it to login to your JAMB profile.
How to Login to your JAMB profile
- Here is the link to login into your JAMB profile https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/eFacility./Login
- a space to is there for you to input your details, just go ahead and input your details.
Why can’t I link my email to jamb?
Are you having trouble linking your JAMB profile to your email? Don’t worry or panic there are few things to check to ensure that you are getting it right.
First make sure you are making use of the the right SIM CARD, making us of a random SIM won’t work because it’s not on jamb database.
It might also be that JAMB site is overwhelm so wait and do it back again or rather try it at night time.
Can I change my jamb email address?
Having done JAMB registration successfully and printed out your JAMB slip.
Look at the registration slip and take a look at the email address that is displayed on your slip.
You see that email it can’t be changed, jamb made it so to prevent fraud, that is why you should ensure mistakes are prevented when inputting your email address when registering.
But there is a solution for it.
- Go back to your jamb slip and Check the email address on your registration slip or simply log into JAMB portal to check your slip
- Take a sheet of paper and simply write down the email address and please make no mistake about it.
- Try and recreate that email address from the email provider as displayed on your slip.
- The popular email provider is @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @Hotmail.com
- Now depending on the service provider displayed on the slip go to their email registration sign up page.
- Click on “create new email“.
- Enter the email you wrote on a sheet of paper.
- You might be lucky to have the email address available to be chosen, if it’s available you can register it and all issues will be resolved.
- But if its not available, then that’s the end game for now.
What Will Happen if you Don’t Link Your Email to JAMB Portal
Linking your email address to Jamb will help you to be able to login into JAMB and carry out numerous task like checking your results, admission status, change of course and change of institution etc.
Deadline for Linking Email to JAMB Portal
There is no deadline yet but note that you can do this at your convenient and it’s best you do it before the close of jamb registration.