civil defence shortlisted 2022/2023 pdf -nigeria security and civil defence corps successful candidates
Here is the Full List of Civil Defence Recruitment Shortlisted Candidate 2022/2023, learn to check the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment successful/shortlisted candidate , see if you are among those that scale through to the next stage.
We implore you to read this article to the last.
This article is for those ( eligible Nigerians) who where able to apply for the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment. If you want to apply for the next recruitment process of NSCDC click here.
From a reliable source (an insider) we have maintained over a period of time, we have been told that the pre-screening examination of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps is compulsory and will be holding in all centers nationwide.
Hence if you have previously applied here and you are expecting to see your names among those who will participate in the next screening exercise, carefully follow this comprehensive guide to check your name, get prepared for what is to come up next.
The selection of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment shortlisted candidates will be on merit and will strictly be based on this four point :
- Performance at the recruitment examination/interview
- Physical fitness
- Principle of Federal Character to ensure geographical spread
If your performance is above average base on the above criteria and you did excellently well more than your colleagues who are on the same race with you, then you have nothing to worry about as you are on your way to get enlisted into the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps.
Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment Update for all Applicants 2022/2023
Applicants who are yet to get an sms or a mail from the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps stating their status should proceed to their portal to check their names on the PDF file that contains the names of all qualified candidates who are to participate in the screening.
Remember that it is compulsory to get yourself involve in the screening exercise that will commence shortly in all screening centres nationwide
Items to come with are :
- Writing materials (Biro and Pencil)
- Original and photocopies of their credentials.
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- National Identity card/International Passport
- Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs.
How to Access Civil Defence Shortlisted List
- Log onto NSCDC portal/website (https://www.cdfipb.careers/registrations)
- Type in your USERNAME and PASSWORD in the space that appears.
- Click on the Verify Status button you see below to confirm if you are selected.
GUIDELINE TO CHECK IF YOUR NAME APPEARS ON THE PORTAL.
Locating your names on the list of shortlisted candidate can be a daunting task most especially when the names are in hundreds of thousands.
To save you the stress and time you should devote in checking your name we came up with this article to help you know where to find your names:
- Use the find option: if you are making use of your computer note not your handset or smartphones. Just press f3 on your keyboard and then type in your full name or your surname only. click on enter. The system will highlight names that appear similar like yours or that have the same alphabet.
- The traditional screwing method: this is a daunting task but the best way to go here is to locate your state, then gently scroll through the PDF file section by section.
The Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps training is not that lengthy and the same time not that difficult as that of the Nigerian army. But expect anything short of 5 to 6 months active training.
The Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps was established to protect government properties nationwide. They also help to protect private property and lives against damage. They do so by complementing the other security apparatus of the state to help reduce crime rate to the minimum.
The motto is just very simple and its “defending the defenceless”They defend the citizens and everything that concerns Nigerian that will cause harm .