Nigerian Airforce Tradesmen/women Recruitment 2023/2024 Form: You can Apply Now
The Nigerian Airforce Tradesmen/women recruitment form is here. All have been concluded about the ongoing Nigerian Tradesmen/women Recruitment of the Nigerian Air Force.
Nigerian Airforce recruitment online registration starts
In this article you will learn how to apply, recruitment requirements as outlined on the website of the Nigerian Air Force Tradesmen/women Recruitment page.
Nigerian Air Force Tradesmen/women Recruitment
The Nigerian state first had her combat ready Air force in 1964, in the month of April 18th. Although at that time of it existence the force are not well organised and equipped ; this was evident in the Nigerian civil war as mercenaries were deployed from neighboring countries such as Egypt and far Eastern Europe.
To help the Nigerian government overcome the bitter war, the Russian government flooded the Nigerian Air space with most of it world war 2 bomber planes.
Today Nigerian remains a sovereign nation with the financial muscles to help put the Nigerian Air Force in good shape.
Of recent the Russians sold the Su-30 Fighter Jets to the Nigerian government while in 2016 the Nigerian government successfully ordered for three JF-17 Thunder fighters and 10 Super Mushshak aircraft which is an advanced version of Mushshak basic trainer.
NIGERIAN AIRFORCE TRADESMEN AND TRADESWOMEN RECRUITMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Get a Passport size photograph of yours
- Get a First School Leaving Certificate of yours
- Your Waec/Nabteb/NECO/GCE Results
- optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN is also needed.
- You need prove your age, so you can get your Birth Certificate / Declaration of age.
- There are other academic qualifications: you still need to upload online when applying for the Nigerian Airforce Tradesmen/women Recruitment . Most of these documents are still needed to be presented at the physical screening:
- Air force Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess OND, NABTEB, RN/RM or City & Guild Certificate. Candidate with only Trade Test Certificate are required to also have a minimum of 3 passes in GCE/SSCE/NECO including English.
- In addition, applicants applying as tradesmen/tradeswomen must possess ND(with minimum of Lower Credit) or other relevant trade qualification from government-approved institutions.
- Note: you can’t apply with HND or First Degrees/Post-Graduate Certificates, same applies to candidates that possess University Diplomas and Grade II Teacher’s certificates ; this is because these certificates are considered to be way higher than what is officially required. Candidates that have any of these certificates can apply for the Nigeria Air force DSSC recruitment coming soon.
Are you ready to apply for the Nigerian Air Force Tradesmen/women Recruitment? If you are ready to get the forms right away then it’s time to see the steps; having taken time to study the requirements and seen that you are qualify to apply.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NIGERIAN AIRFORCE TRADESMEN AND TRADESWOMEN RECRUITMENT
Applying for the Nigerian Air Force tradesmen and woman is pretty straight and simple. You just have to follow the simple steps that involves you signing up on any of the recruitment portal listed below
Apply Here: nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
Or here: www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng
Although we will update you on the latest information on the Nigerian Air Force immediately we receive a signal that the recruitment has commence for this year.
We are working effortlessly to see that you all are updated, for the main time keep visiting this page and also remember that the Nigerian Air Force forms is free. We won’t ask money and please be guided and remain safe from online fraudsters.