Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | www.airforce.mil.ng recruitment
The Nigerian Air Force is currently recruiting, if you meet the necessary requirements you can apply now
Nigerian airforce DSSC recruitment is on please click here >>>Apply Nigerian Airforce DSSC recruitment
The Nigerian Airforce as an organised force trained, prepared and also equipped its personal to help keep the Nation’s airspace free from any potential threat to lives and properties.
If you are looking forward to building a strong career on a solid platform where there is job security i think you should consider NAF. Don’t forget about Nigerian NAVY recruitment here
NAF, Nigerian Airforce, Nigerian AirForce Recruitment 2022/2023 , How you can Apply for the Nigerian AirForce Airmen and Airwomen recruitment exercise. We are going to provide The step by step guide that is necessary for the application of the Nigerian Airforce recruitment. Read more.
If you are a degree holder like an HND or BSC holder you won’t be allow to apply unless you will not state that you own those certificates and moreover if you scale through the application process, NAF won’t consider those certificates. But you can apply for DSSC recruitment here
There are higher positions for those with HND or BSC certificates. In our next article we talked about NAF direct short service.
NAF Recruitment General Instructions 2022/2023
The Nigerian Airforce recruitment is open to Nigerians who are fit in all way round. If they suspect that an applicant have any form of disability they won’t accept such a person. Join us as we look into some other general instruction :
1. Nationality: as you are applying hope you are a Nigerian citizen by birth? That’s the number 1 criteria.
2. Age: also check if you are above the age limit, its clearly stated that Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 18 and 25 years for tradesmen/women. While Those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years.
3. Marital Status: to excel in the Nigerian Airforce as a newly recruit, you need a focus mind and not a dividend attention, hence All applicants must be single.
4. Height: your height can disqualify you if you didn’t meet this requirement hence the Minimum height is 1.66 meters or 5.4ft for males and 1.63 meters or 5.3ft for females.
5. Medical Fitness: the Nigerian Airforce has a medical and employment standard that all applicant must meet. They expect only physically fit persons to apply
Other requirements are as follows:
- You need to present all your academic certificates.
- All important documents like Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age which should be obtained like 4 year earlier.
- Educational/Trade Certificates is required for some categories.
- Indigeneship certificate from your own state to show that you are from your state is needed.
- Attestation of Local Government Area Form
- Acknowledgment Card
- Writing Materials (for aptitude test)
- Attestation of Parent/Guardian Consent Form
NAF Recruitment Academic/Professional Requirements:
1. Non-Tradesmen/women: you want to apply as a Non Tradesman or woman? Here comes the educational requirements that you meet;
Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English Language in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB. In addition, applicants are also required to possess their school’s testimonials.
2. Tradesmen/women: all interested Tradesmen/women applicants should at least possess the following requirements below :
a. Applicants must possess ND (with minimum of Lower Credit), NABTEB, RN/RM/NCE or City & Guild Certificate.
b. Candidates with only Trade Test Certificate (including Drivers) are required to also have a minimum of 2 passesin GCE/SSCE/NECO including English Language.
Want to join Nigerian NAVY
Nigerian Airforce (NAF) Recruitment Process 2022/2023:
applying for any position either as Airman or Airwomen successfully means that you must have gotten the necessary information about the recruitment process correctly .
Here are the few steps that will see you through the Nigerian Airforce recruitment process :
- First try to understand the requirements that the Nigerian Airforce is looking for in all applicant, this applies to both male and female applicants.
- Identify the necessary educational requirements and see if you have the minimum credential .
- Also check the documents like date of birth certificate, local government identification letter etc if they are readily available.
- All necessary documents will have to be scan and uploaded when you are filling the form online.
- After submitting your application, wait for few weeks for names of shortlisted/successful candidates to be out.
Nigerian AirForce recruitment 2021/2022 is free – Official
The Nigerian Airforce has come out to say it boldly that all its ongoing recruitment process nationwide is completely “free of charge” and executed in an equitable and transparent manner.
Any individual who gives you an impression or guarantee that you will be recruited only if you pay a certain fee is nothing but a fraudster.
Please don’t have any dealing with anyone or persons demanding money from you. If you do, you are at your own risk.
All potential recruit of the Trades/Non-trades Men and Women of the Nigerian Airforce should apply free as all federal government jobs are free of charge.
How to Apply for 2022/2023 Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form
Nigerian Airforce recruitment online . We will inform you when the next application is on.
Before filling the application form try to read the instructions.
Use any of the links below:
NAF Application Link – https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/
NAF Official Link – http://www.airforce.mil.ng/page-careers
NAF list of successful candidates for 2022/2023:
All Nigerian Airforce candidates who have been shortlisted will have to report at NAF base located at Kawo, Kaduna state. You are to report based on the batches you have been group @ www.airforce.mil.ng/downloads
Items to come with are :
- originals and photocopies of their credentials,
- two white vests,
- two blue PT shorts,
- a pair of canvas shoes,
- and four passport photographs.
Step By Step On How To Check Nigerian Air Force Second List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2022/2023 Right Now
Here are the few and simple steps you should follow to check if your names are on the Nigerian Navy list of shortlisted/successful candidates :
- NAF website is located @ http://www.airforce.mil.ng/downloads
- There are instructions outlined to check it.
- Remember to put in your application number to check your names
NIGERIAN AIR FORCE RECRUITMENT 2022/2023
The Nigerian Air Force was founded 55 years ago with technical
assistance from West Germany on April 18 1964. It was formally
established as the air branch of the Nigerian armed forces following the
passage of the 1964 Air Force act. With the motto “Willing… Able…
Ready,” the Nigeria Air Force is unarguably one of the largest in Africa
as they boast of over 10,000 commissioned and non-commissioned
The Nigerian Air Force also boasts of numerous aircraft including
military transport aircraft, 12 Chinese ChengduF-7s, armed helicopters,
12 Embraer EMB 314 Super Tucano, and 11 Dassault-Dornier Alpha Jets. The
Nigerian Air Force has its headquarters in the Federal Capital
Territory (FCT), Abuja and is headed by a Commander-in-Chief and the
Chief of the Air Staff, President Muhammadu Buhari, and Air Mashal
Sadique Abubakar respectively.
What are the functions of the Nigerian Air Force?
As a tactical Air Force, the Nigerian Air Force is organized to carry out;
- Air Defense
- Air Transport
- Counter Air Operations
- Close Air Support
- Air Reece
- Maritime Operations
As a military organization, the Nigerian Air Force has a set of
functions that are enshrined in its constitutions. These functions
- To supply and train forces for special operations.
- To endow and supply forces for air mobility.
- To supply forces to defend the Nigerian Air space.
- To train and supply forces for the execution of air combat operations.
- To defend Nigeria where there is an air attack.
- To supply forces for Joint Air Transported Operations.
- To supply equipment for electronic war operations.
- To Train and supply forces for Aerial Photography.
- To train and supply forces for flight refueling.
- To develop in coordination with the procedure in Air Force operations.
- To coordinate with other forces to defend the Airspace.
What is the strength of the Nigerian Air Force?
The strength of the Nigerian Air Force is in its personnel number and
aircraft. Today the Nigerian Air Force boasts of over 18,500 personnel.
This number comprises of 15,900 Airmen and Airwomen as well as 2,600
What is the primary role of the Nigerian Air Force?
Following the approval by the Nigerian parliament for the
establishment of the Nigerian Air Force and recruitment of personnel in
1962, the Nigerian Air Force has four primary roles which are backed by
the 1964 statutory act of Parliament. These roles include;
- To ensure the fast versatile mobility of the Armed Forces.
achieve a full complement of the military defense system of the Federal
Republic of Nigeria both in the air and on the ground.
- To give the country the deserved prestige that is invaluable in international matters.
provide close support for the ground-based and seaborne forces in all
phases of operations and to ensure the territorial integrity of a united
Following the Federal Government promulgated Decree 105 (Armed Forces
Amendment Decree) in 1994 as a result of the Nigerian Air Force
expansion; additional roles of the Nigerian Air Force were added. These
additional roles include;
- Enforcing and assisting in coordinating the enforcement of
international law, conventions, practices, and customs ascribed and
acceded to by Nigeria relating to aerial or space activities in the
- Coordinating and enforcing all national and international air laws acceded or ascribed to by Nigeria.
- Delineating, demarcating, and coordinating all serial surveys and security zones of the Nigerian airspace.
Monthly salary of the Nigerian Air Force
Like other civil services in the country, the Nigerian Air Force
personnel’s salaries are determined by the National Salary, Incomes, and
Wages Commission (NSIW). Their salary structure is also fully based on
the Consolidate Armed Forces Salary Structure (CONAFSS). The Nigerian
Air Force salaries are equally paid according to the rank of the
personnel’s and their earnings altogether are between…
That being said below is the salary of all commissioned officers in
the Nigerian Air Force from the highest rank to the lowest rank:
Salary structure of non-commissioned / enlisted personnels in the Nigerian Air Force
|Master Warrant Officer||₦165,700|
|Air Warrant Officer||₦171,800|
Salary structure of commissioned / enlisted personnels in the Nigerian Air Force
|Air Vice-Marshal||₦1.37 million|
|Air Marshal||₦1.5 million|
|Air Chief Marshal||₦1.7 million|
Air Chief Marshal –
Air Marshal –
Air Vice-Marshal –
Air Commodore –
Group Captain –
Wing Commander –
Squadron Leader –
Flight Lieutenant –
Flying Officer –
Pilot Officer –
Below is the salary of all non-commissioned officers in the Nigerian Air Force from the highest rank to the lowest rank:
Air Warrant Officer –
Master Warrant Officer –
Warrant Officer –
Staff Sergeant –
Lance Corporal –
Air Craftsman –
What are the branches of the Air Force?
For the effective and efficient projection of Airpower, the Nigerian
Air Force has nine staff branches that are all involved in policy
formulation. These staff branches include;
- Policy and plans
- Aircraft Engineering
- Logistics and Communications
- Training and Operations
- Accounts and Budget
- Medical Services
- Air Secretary
- Standards and Evaluation
Recently, the Nigerian Air Force added two additional staff branches
which include; Air Training Command and Ground Training Command with
headquarters in Kaduna and Enugu respectively.
All branches of the Nigerian Air Force are headed by a branch chief
who is expected to report directly to the Chief of Air Staff.