www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng 2022/2023 NAF airforce.mil.ng/page-careers Recruitment Registration Form Guide on How to Apply
The Nigerian Air force careers recruitment portal login page will be activated for all those who are interested in joining the Nigerian Air Force so as to start processing their application.
Please continue reading this article so as to get all the information and guide on how to apply for the Nigerian Air Force.
www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng /2022/2023 NAF airforce.mil.ng/page-careers application Guide
The Nigerian Air force abbreviated as NAF is a component of the Nigerian armed forces. It is often said that the Nigerian Air Force occupies the number one position on the list of the largest Air force in Africa in terms of manpower.
There are about 10,000 Air force personnel in the country and aircrafts of various types including 12 Chinese Chengdu F-7s, and 11 Dassault-Dornier Alpha Jets, armed helicopters, and military transport aircraft.
Note that the Nigerian Air Force application portal is www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng or airforce.mil.ng/page-careers. The above portal remains the official portal of the NAF. Once you log to those portal, you be ask to sign up from where you can access the Nigerian Air Force forms for Airmen and Airwomen.
Starting date of the Nigerian Air Force recruitment 2022/2023
The Air Force Airmen / AirWomen recruitment starting date and ending date will be updated here in due time. We are currently working, gathering all relevant information so as to keep you all inform on the latest information as regards NAF Recruitment.
Nigerian Air force requirements 2022/2023
- Nationality: positions are reserved for Nigerians
- Age: Entry or enlistment age is 17 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 17 and 24 years for tradesmen/women. Entry age limit has been raised for Those applying as drivers which are ages of 18 and 28 years.
- Marital Status: for maximum concentration on training, at entry point candidates must be single
- Height: Minimum height is 1.68 meters or 5.5ft for males and 1.65m or 5.4ft for females.
- Non-Tradesmen/women: in O level you should get a minimum of 3 creditsincluding Mathematics and English Language in SSCE/NECO/GCE obtained not later than 6 years to this exercise.
- Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess OND, NABTEB, RN/RM or City & Guild Certificate. Candidate with only Trade Test Certificate are required to also have a minimum of 3 passes in GCE/SSCE/NECO including English
More on Nigerian Air force recruitment 2022/2023
The Nigerian federal government year in year out spends huge portion of its resources to keep the force equipped as this will ensure that they are up to world standards
It is on record that in 2005 the federal government approved and spend the sum of two hundred and fifty one thousand dollars which went into payment and upgrading of obsolescent equipments.
For a long time the Nigerian Air Force has not been better equipped most especially before the 30 months bitter civil war. After the war the government took up the challenge of changing most of the facilities, aircraft. The federal government did not stop at that, they sent most of the pilots overseas where they where exposed to world class training.
As at today the Nigerian Air Force are looking inward to solve most of the challenges they are facing. They are busy upgrading their equipment with locally made fabricated tools.