Airtel 300 naira for 1GB 7 days
The smartphone network logo Airtel gave itself is indeed an understatement compared to its various amazing data offers when it comes to data plans.
They want to ensure you are never out of data to keep your day going by introducing another cheap data plan.
So you have no excuse for running out of data when you can always have Airtel 300 for 1GB 7 days. Yes!
You can now have 300 for 1GB 7 days from Airtel Nigeria. To subscribe to this plan, all you need to do is to follow the instructions provided below.
Note: The plan does not work on all Airtel lines but you can always try it out as there is absolutely no harm in trying.
Here are the steps to subscribe to the Airtel awuf data of 300 for 1GB 7 days:
- Recharge your Airtel line with a 300 naira recharge card
- Dial *608*1#
- This code lets you know if your sim card is eligible for the awuf.
After you might have known your eligibility status, if you’re eligible then proceed to the following:
- Dial *141#, a menu list will pop up
- Choose “1” for buy data plans
- Proceed to select “5” for social bundles
- Finally, Choose “4” for unlimited social 300 for 1GB
- You will receive a confirmation message of your successful subscription
- Enjoy your unlimited data.
Dial 140 to check your 300 for 1GB data balance.
Do you want to browse and also download with Airtel 300 for a 1GB data plan?
Due to the nature of Airtel 300 for 1GB data plan that it is a social plan, meaning it works for social media applications such as Facebook, WhatsApp,
Twitter, BBM, YouTube, and so on only, not many people know about it or use it because you cannot possibly download with this plan.
However, the plan also works on opera mini just that it can not download large files.
Surprisingly, there is a secret trick that will give you access to downloading large files on opera mini with Airtel 300 for 1GB 7 days. Sounds interesting right? Here you go…
Do not forget that by default, this plan only works for social applications only, but with the below trick, you will be able to download large files on opera mini. Follow the instructions strictly:
- To start with, download opera mini 7.5, install and launch it without setting anything, navigate down and click on save
- Switch on your data and search your desired file to download
- Search and locate the file’s download link, tap and hold the link, then click on ‘open in new tab’ but do not visit the new tab
- Quickly click on reload after clicking the ‘open in the new tab’, you are still on the first page remember
- The tab you open earlier will show download options before the page reloading ends, requesting you to either save or council
- Chill for the page to reload finish, do not rush. After it has reloaded finish then click on the Save button.
- Don’t rush or default any of the instructions, lets the download get disrupted.
How to activate Airtel 200 naira for 1GB
To activate the 1GB data plan:
- You must be using Airtel line and have up to 200 naira in your Airtel account balance
- You can now dial the activation code which is *141#
- Choose “1” My offer
- Proceed to choose “2” for 200 for 1GB valid for 7 days
- Then click on “send/ok”
- You will get a notification confirming your successful subscription of 200 for 1GB/7 days along with other details of the plan like the duration and balance.
This data plan will expire after 7 days and your unused data will be taken back, you can however auto-renew to continue enjoying the plan.
Note: If during your eligibility testing, you see 300 for 1GB daily instead of 200 for 1GB 7 days, it simply means your sim is not eligible for the data plan, you can get another sim or buy a new one and retry.
What is the code for an Airtel 300 naira subscription?
The code for Airtel 300 naira subscription is not far fetched, simply dial *688# the reply with “1” to enjoy an unlimited data plan of 300 naira valid for 25 days.
How can I get 1GB for 200 on Airtel valid for 7 days?
Airtel has come again with another mouthwatering offer. It’s the 200 naira for 1GB valid for 7 days data plan and one of the best plan on the Airtel network now,
I’m going to show you the way to activating this amazing offer.
It is no longer news that Airtel is one of the best telecommunication networks in Nigeria as we speak.
They have been serving us well in recent years with their amazing data plans,
no wonder they can’t stop or try to get overtaken by other networks and that is why they have come with another blazing offer of 200 for 1GB which lasts for 7 days.
When it comes to affordability, this plan can be said that it’s the one people have been asking for because no one is willing to exhaust a huge amount on a data plan
when they can always get a cheaper one on the various networks. Hence the Swift switching from one network to another in search of an affordable data plan.
With Airtel 200 for 1GB, you have access to surf anything on the internet, you get to stream your favorite kinds of music, videos, applications, and as well okay your lovely games online, all for Airtel 1GB for 200 naira.
Who is eligible for Airtel 200 naira 1GB valid for 7 days?
Eligibility status is not really clear but the interesting part is the fact that all Airtel lines can enjoy this offer either old or new Sims. All you need to do is try it out on your sim to check if you’re qualify or not.
Ever since I tried this plan on my SIM cards and discovered I’m eligible, I’ve been surfing the internet and enjoying different vibes non-stop with the 1GB for 200.
My favorite online games were not left out, this data plan is really giving me joy I must confess. So you can also try it out.
With Airtel’s amazing data plans, your internet connection problem just got unraveled.