PYES Recruitment 2021/2022 and Online application www.p-yes.gov.ng Portal Login
PYES 2021 Application Form is Here again!! We are here to brief you about the much talked about Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme that is aimed at reducing extreme poverty in Nigeria.
Let’s show you the requirements, eligibility criteria and other information that has to do with PYES starting and closing date.
pyes Recruitment 2021/2022 :
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme, PYES is a scheme structured as a Public-Private Partnership initiative. The PYES initiative is coordinated by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs (OSAPYSA) powered by the office of the Secretary to the Federal Government.
The scheme aims at largely creating opportunities for Nigerian youths for two years. Officially, the initiative took off in December 2016.
What are the Functions of PYES? 2021/2022
The functions of PYES are embedded in the initiative design. On this note, the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme is conceived to;
- Create and grow wealth among the ever-increasing youth population of Nigeria.
- Reduce unemployment among Nigerian youth by creating over 774,000 empowerment opportunities.
- Integrate into the mainstream of government policies, programs, and national budget youth development.
- Contribute to GDP growth through the development of Micro, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (MSMEs).
- Guarantee sustainable income for the Nigerian youth.
- Integrate into the Economic Diversification policy of the Federal Government of Nigeria the youths of Nigeria.
- Help achieve the financial inclusion strategy of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- Train and empower youth to have the capacity to empower at least one other youth within his/her immediate community.
- Fight the scourge of criminality and drug abuse among the youth by empowering them to be productively engaged.
- Build the capacity of the youth to enable them to take charge of their wellbeing and future by building their assets and realizing their potentials.
- Enhance production, productivity and value addition for new and existing urban and rural entrepreneurs across the 774 Local Government Areas in Nigeria on a sustainable basis.
What is the Strength of PYES? 2021/2022
The strength of the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme is in the number of its beneficiaries. Altogether, over 500,000 youths in Nigeria have been beneficiaries of the initiative. With the latest recruitment process still underway, the beneficiaries of the PYES initiative is estimated at over 1,000,000.
What is the Primary Role of PYES?
The primary role of the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme is to provide solutions to the Nigerian youth unemployment challenge through the execution of empowerment initiatives.
Monthly Salary of PYES
The monthly salary of PYES beneficiaries is largely unknown. We are going to update you on that soon
What are the Branches of the PYES?
The branches of the PYES are more or less the categories of the PYES program widely available for application to all citizens of Nigeria. These categories include;
- Technical Acquisition.
- ICT and Mobile Money.
What are the Benefits of Joining PYES?
The benefits of joining the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme include;
- A national skills qualification certificate.
- A computing device that contains all the necessary information for a specific engagement.
- Monthly stipends
What are the Requirements for PYES Recruitment?
- One must be a Nigerian Male or Female between the ages of 18 – 40 years.
- One must provide a means of identification (I.e., National Identity Card, International Passport, and Permanent Voters Card).
- One must be able to communicate in the Basic English language and or any local Nigerian Language.
- Be able to provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefits from the initiative.
- One must possess a provable upright character and a stable mind alongside.
- One must be able to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Be able to provide a guarantor preferably a religious leader or a community leader.
- One must possess the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor other youths within and out of one’s community.
- One must complete a guarantors’ form on the PYES website, www.p-yes.gov.ng.
What do the PYES Training and Empowerment Entail?
Beneficiaries of the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme will be made to undergo training in various vocational skills such as Information technology, agriculture, fashion, technology acquisition, catering, and other sustainable vocations.
Afterward the successful trainees will be equipped with Seed Empowerment Tools (SETs) such as rice mills, branded mobile kiosks, poultry accessories, mobile restaurants, farm implements, tents, and even photography units.
The Seed Empowerment Tools (SET) will be given to beneficiaries of the program after gaining practical skills which they are expected to grow and use in empowering other members of their community further.
Another program under the PYES initiative which is of utmost importance is the P-YES Seed Incubation Program (PSIP). This program is anchored on the principle of two for one. That is, each of the 774,000 beneficiaries is expected to reproduce at least one beneficiary over a period of 12 months after being empowered with a seed business tool.
What is the P-YES Operation Framework?
The scheme has been structured to be administered under the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation and coordinated by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs.
As at today being 25th January 2021, The PYES recruitment form is not out.We are going to inform you immediately it’s out.
How to Apply for PYES Recruitment 2021/2022
- PYES recruitment portal is @ www.p-yes.gov.ng
- Registration is free, so signup for an account if you don’t have one.
- You can also connect your social handle such as Twitter or Facebook.
- Register your State of residence and LGA of residence.
- You can hover over to your profile and update it ; you can update your bank account details and other information as you wish.
- Upload all necessary documents and submit your application.
Youwin is a Nigerian focused Educational And Career blog, With the Vision To Inspire & Empower Young Persons; Helping Them Realise & Maximise their Potentials.
this articles was written by a team of bloggers for youwin.org.ng, the writer is a University graduate, he holds a degree in Economics from the University of Nigerian Nsuka (UNN).
Youwin.org.ng does not engage in the sales or buying of any services and we don’t offer any services here in return for money or favour, hence all information here is accessible free of charge Irrespective of your economic status. Understand us better @Our Wikipedia page