In this article you shall get the practical steps to apply for inec jobs. Remember that Inec-recruitment form is free of charge.
INEC is currently recruiting for various positions, the commission has ask interested members of the public who are Nigerians to come forward and apply for the job position they are qualify for.
INEC recruitment 2023/2024 www.inec.gov.ng recruitment form
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was established to help conduct free and fair elections in all levels of government in Nigeria. They strive to make elections more credible and acceptable to all Nigerians irrespective of the political party that won.
INEC Job Requirements and Qualifications
- You should not be a membership to any political parties.
- You should be a Nigerian.
- The age limit is 35
- experienced applicants should not be above 45
- Get your Nation Certificate Examination or Nation Diploma (ND) with a minimum of two years post-qualification cognate experience
How to Apply for inec recruitment/ www.inecnigeria.org recruitment
Registration Area Officers, Administrative Officer and Executive Officers in all local government areas of the country
”Candidates should log on to www.inecnigeria.org /www.inecrecruitment.com
INEC recruitment closing date
The independent and National electoral commission (Inec) recruitment closing date has not been made public or specifically stated.
Must be certified to be medically fit.
You should be computer literate
Possess a certificate of state of origin Signed by the Chairman! Secretary of his/her Local Government
Salary Structure of the Independent National Electoral Commission
As you aspire to work with INEC, it is normal for you to ask “how much doss inec pay? “its very good you have an idea on how much you will be paid as a full time staff, adhoc staff etc when you are eventually recruited.
Presiding officers/Assistant presiding officers
|Feeding||N1000.00 @ N500.00 per day|
|Transport to LGA||N3000.00 per person|
|TRAINING||Training Allowance||N3000.00 @N1000.00 per Day|
salary structure of INEC ad-hoc staff members
Adhoc staff are there just to reduce the burden and workload on the heads of permanent staff members. You can refer to them as contract staff.
INEC adhoc staff are usually recruited when a fresh election wants to take place generally in the country.
|Job Role||Employment/ grade level||Salary (₦)|
|Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO) at INEC||GL 10 – 14||₦ 1,060,833 – ₦2,101,600|
|Presiding officer (PO) / Assistant Presiding officer (APO)||GL 07||₦638,133 – ₦961,577|
|Registration Area Center (RAC) Manager||GL 07||₦ 638,133 – ₦961,577|
|Registration Area Technical Support (RATECH)||GL 07||₦638,133 – ₦961,577|
Independent National Electoral Commission Qualification and Salary Structure
|Qualification||Grade Level||Salary Range per Annum|
|School Leavers||Grade Level (GL 04)||₦376,194 – ₦497,000|
|Diploma Certificate Holders||Grade Level (GL 07)||₦638,133 – ₦961,577|
|Graduates||Grade Level (GL 08)||₦799,421 – ₦1,174,395|
|Director||Grade Level (GL 14)||₦1,503,149 – ₦2,101,600|
INEC Officials Duties
- They strictly conduct, ensure supervision into some specific offices like that of the president, governors and their vice and deputies representatives, Senate, House of assembly etc.
- Ensure that all political parties are registered before they can participate in any elections.
- Ensure strict compliance in the affairs of political parties in accordance to the laid down rules.
- Conduct voter and civic education.
Common Mistakes to Avoid During Applications
Most times little mistakes we make while applying for jobs might be the reason why job seekers failed to secure our much desired job. Here is our checklist of muse do to secure this inec job immediately:
- While application portal is open and you are aware that recruitment is ongoing, please don’t wait until deadline for you to make a move.
- To avoid any error on the data you submit, please do the registration your self or be present while they are feeling the form for you.
- Go through the requirements and understand them properly. Also check if you meet them.
- Cross check every details you have put down for possible errors.
- Don’t apply multiple times. Avoid multiple applications.
20 thoughts on “INEC recruitment 2023/2024 portal inecnigeria /shortlisted”
I am interested to be an inec staff
I will like if I receive any information through this channel
I’ll like to be always informed through this channel.thanks!!!
Pls! Help me by alerting me when ever there’s latest news, because I may be offline due to my daily affairs.
Pls I need to be engaged 08036816443 thank you
i will like to be an inec officer pls any information notifying me
I will like to be an Inec officer pls any infomation notifying me
I really like inec and I will be happy If I will be opportune to work with them
Here is my phone number
I will be very happy to be part of inec
Here is my number fore any vacancy 08149472452
Pls am interested info me when it starts
I dream every day by day to become an army
No job no work, i have buy army form like 5time but no one work please i nead a help 09063651560
I have experience as a presiding officer during election 2010, now I want to work as INEC staff. Pls notify me when d form is out.
I’m in need of it 07069655316
I will like to work with inec, please update me. 09058039485.
I would like to be an Inec adhoc staff during the fourth coming election. Pls notify me on when to apply,
Please update me
07063610166.. please am interested in the INEC job, please keep me posted if there is any information on when they will be recruiting.