We understand that you must have heard about the National Youth Empowerment Fund and that is why you are here to check if its genuine or just another scam.
Well the programme is not a scam, in fact its real and there is an empowerment program designed for the youth by the Federal Government.
The aim of this programme is to help fight, combat the ever increasing trend of the current high level of unemployment; minimizing it through the introduction of innovative skill development programme that will spur various opportunities with the main objective of increase productivity within every economic sector.
The National Youth Empowerment Fund also known as the National youth investment funds is a program for the youth, especially for thosr who have existing businesses .
National Youth Empowerment Fund Application Form Is Out
National Youth Empowerment Funding Application Form application portal is now open to all interested Nigerians who are considered qualified to apply.
Do you need a helping hand in your business? This is just the help you have been looking for, You can win as high as N250,000 – N5,000,000. if you are picked or selected among the final winner
National Youth Empowerment Fund Application: what you should know
National Youth Empowerment Fund is also known as National youth investment funds which is a Federal Government program aimed at giving low interest loans to youth to help realise their objectives in the business world.
The loan is provided by the government through NIRSAL Microfinance Bank.
Most Nigerians knows this loan as NIRSAL Microfinance Bank loan. Actually NIRSAL Microfinance Bank only serves as a channel through which this loan is distributed but the loan is sponsored by the CBN through the Ministry of Youth and Sports Development
The National Youth Empowerment Fund is an ongoing programme which is divided into different batches and is expected to continue till the end of 2023.
Most people mistake the National Youth Empowerment Fund to be a grant, this is entirely false, its just a loan that comes with little interest, allowing business to grow and expand, boosting GDP while giving enough time for repayment of the loan.
The National Youth Investment Fund website is nyif.nmfb.com.ngp
Who is Eligible for NYIF Registration Funds?
- This loan is for youth who are of the age 18 to 35 years .
- Another eligibility criteria is that applicants should have an Approved FMYSD EDIs Training Certificate
- This loan is meant for business hence applicant need to have an existing business.
- This said business should be registered, recognised by law.
- Your business should have a TIN
who are not considered eligible for NYIF Registration :
- Are you a beneficiaries of NMFB grants or loan? If yes then you shouldn’t apply.
- More also if you have benefited or gotten assistance in cash from the government sponsored scheme.
- Applicants who don’t have means of identification such as identity card, local Government certificate etc.
- Applicants with criminal record wont be accepted
How to Apply
Here the url:
Enter this url on your browser so as to login to your profile account
- Open the portal above and Fill in your details in the application form online. Remember its free of charge.
- Remember that you need a Photocopy of National Identity or any other means of identification.
- NIN is also needed.
- During the screening stages All original copies of documents must be tendered to aid verification.