Special public work recruitment 2023/2024 portal 774,000 Nigerian specialpublicworks.gov.ng
The federal government is now ready to recruit over 774,000 Nigerians and place them under its monthly payroll system.
The program is known and called the special public work (SPW) recruitment 2022/2023, designed to help alleviate poverty.
Most Nigerians have been interested about the commencement date of the programme but we are here to inform you that the programme starts on .
The National assembly had to approved the programme,structured it in a way that will help the programme successful. They came up with a committee that will be inaugurated in all local government in Nigeria
If you have plan of applying so as to start receiving monthly stipends, benefits from the federal government social investment programme then the right opportunity has now come for you to apply.
Recruitment for the special public work (SPW) recruitment will be through the federal ministry of labour and employment. This ministry will work hand in hand with the National Directorate of Employment (NDE) to see to it that only eligible Nigerians are captured, registered and enlisted for the program.
About the Special Public Works Programme (SPW) specialpublicworks.gov.ng
Special Public Works (SPW) is a brain child of the federal government. Recall that during the campaign the government made a lot of promises to provide jobs for the people.
To fulfil all these promises, Special Public Works (SPW) has been set up through the National Directorate of Employment (NDE).
Area to be engagement
- Beneficiaries Dig Drainage and some Clearance
- Nigerians employed here will clear Irrigation Canals.
- They will see that Rural Feeder Roads are well look after.
- Maintenance of the Great Green Wall Nurseries and Orchards
- They will help control Traffic
- Another area of engagement is to see to Vegetation Control along the Federal Highways etc
- To make our environment clean, Street Cleaning will be done on regular basis/Solar street light panel maintenance
- Cleaning of public infrastructure like Health Centres and Schools
- Maintenance / rehabilitation of public infrastructure, and
special public work (SPW) 774,000 recruitment requirements
There are requirements to be provided or fulfill and they are as follows :
- You should be a Nigerian from a particular local government.
- You should have an identification latter from your local government.
- You should have a means of identification like voters card or national identity card, drivers licence etc.
- You should be willing to work and move out from your comfort zone.
- Only 18 years old and above should apply
- You should be well behaved.
See How you can register for Special Public Work (SPW) Recruitment
To register for special Public work (SPW), visit:
- Here is the portal for registration https://specialpublicworks.gov.ng/site/?page_id=12267
- You will get to see a map, identify your local government you are from /state of origin.
- Another thing to find more about on the website is to locate the names and phone numbers of various committees the government has set up in your local government.
Note: Special Public Works jobs are for those who are willing to work, there will be no room for those who are just interested in the money and at the end of the day they will be no where to be found on site.
Secondly double registration for the Special Public Works is not allowed in any way. Each slot is for one person from any of the 774 local government in Nigeria.
The job slots is well spread across all local government of Nigeria. Each will see about 1000 recruited. So get ready and apply now.
Special Public Works Recruitment FAQs
How much is FG Special Public Works Programme Salary?:
Recall that only 1000 eligible Nigerians will be recruited from each local government area. If you are lucky to be amongst those selected at the end you will receive 20,000 naira monthly.
Why are you paying below the minimum wage?
Due to the rate of unemployment and massive poverty, the government want to use the programme to put smile on the faces of the youth.
The federal government are only willing to pay just 20,000 naira that is far below the minimum wage. We believe they are just only interested in not expanding much resources into the programme due to various similar projects that has already gulped billions of Naira.
Secondly the special public work (SPW) is not a regular work programme its just a means of resource transfer to help bridge the cap between the poor and the rich in the society. Recall that a lot of Nigerians mostly in rural areas are living below 1$ a day which is very bad.
Why are you using banks?:
to avoid multiple registration, fraud the government will involve bank accounts that have only valid BVN number. To fast track who and who gets the money and to trace the movement of money banks account are needed here.
States Eligible to Apply for Special Public Works Programme Recruitment Form.
|Akwa Ibom State||Uyo|
|Cross River State||Calabar|
|Edo State||Benin City|
|Federal Capital Territory||Abuja|
|Kebbi State||Birnin Kebbi|
|Rivers State||Port Harcourt|