NAFDAC Recruitment Form is out – Apply and Register at portal www.nafdac.gov.ng|starting and closing date
We are here to let you know that NAFDAC recruitment for is here again. If you want to work and advance your career path with the Nation’s Food and Drug regulation government institute here is a detailed and well practical guide to help you secure a permanent placement with NAFDAC.
Before applying for any position here are some information you need to know regarding NAFDAC requirement position :
- You should get any of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND as your first degree certificate.
- Exceeding the 35 years of age benchmark might disqualify you
- Have an O Level Result from any recognised body like WAEC, NECO etc.
- Have an NYSC discharge certificate.
- Be of good behaviour.
NAFDAC RECRUITMENT 2022/2023
The Federal Ministry of Health’s National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) is a federal agency responsible for regulating and managing the production, manufacture, export, marketing, supply, selling and use of food, medicines, cosmetics, medical devices, chemicals and bottled water in Nigeria.
NAFDAC was founded in 1993 to operate in Nigeria against illicit or falsified goods. The organization was established under the 1993 health and safety law of the country. Nigeria’s pressing problems are adulterated and falsified food, drugs, cosmetics, medical devices, chemicals, and packaged water.
Requirements for National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control recruitment 2022/2023
The NAFDAC recruitment process is not very rigorous, but to be eligible for recruiting, some criteria must be fulfilled.
- Applicants must have the following: B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND from a recognized tertiary institution in any discipline.
- Applicant must have WASC (West African School Certificate) and SSSC (Senior School Certificate) with qualifications in at least 3 subjects like English and two subjects.
- The applicant must not be older than 35 years.
- An important thing that should be addressed to all candidates is that they must have all the qualifications they want.
Functions of NAFDAC
There have been several misconceptions about the function of NAFDAC. In this article, we shall look at six essential functions of NAFDAC.
- NAFDAC collates uniform requirements, legislation, and instructions for food, medicines, medical devices, bottled water and chemicals development, importation, manufacture, sale, and distribution.
- Eliminating unhealthy food products in Nigeria, counterfeit medications, under-standard bottled milk, bogus and defective medical devices, and imitated chemicals. The Agency also guarantees the recovery or removal of these falsified goods as well as the conviction of the culprits. In fact, the Agency is active in the sealing of alleged and discovered to be falsified production sites, retail shops or warehouses for meat, medicines, medical devices, bottled liquid, and chemicals.
- The Agency regulates the export from Nigeria of food, medicines, medical devices, bottled water, and chemicals. It also provides certificates for these goods of quality assurance.
- Conducting satisfactory checks and maintaining conformity with uniform requirements established and accepted by the NAFDAC Council for successful quality control of food, medications, cosmetics, medical devices, bottled liquid, and chemicals.
- The Agency performs audits of imported foods, medicines, cosmetics, medical devices, bottled water, and chemicals as well as developing a comprehensive program for quality assurance.
- NAFDAC frequently performs adequate inspections into the production sites and raw materials of food, medications, cosmetics, medical devices, bottled water and chemicals, and maintains a related quality assurance program (laboratories), including inspection for manufacturing sites and approved goods.
As at today being 13th August 2022, NAFDAC recruitment form is not out.We are going to inform you immediately it’s out.
How to Apply for Nafdac recruitment 2021/2022
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control recruitment is currently not yet open. Interested applicants should hold on and allow us get the necessary recruitment starting date.
Believe us when it’s out you will be the first to know about it. All you need to do is just to comment below.
Strength of the NAFDAC
Nigeria’s National Agency for the Administration and Control of Food and Drugs has been charged with protecting the public health of its people by ensuring food and drug security.
They are primarily responsible for controlling the requirements of cosmetics, medical devices, detergents, vaccinations, chemicals and pesticides, agrochemicals, therapeutic goods, herbal medicines, water packs, and other related products, either manufactured or developed in Nigeria.
In other terms, for any company to legitimately produce or export the goods in Nigeria, a product must go through NAFDAC or face being banned.
The NAFDAC stamp on any food and drug products for most Nigerians gives it a sense of security and a sense of confidence that the commodity is genuine and healthy for use.
Primary Role of NAFDAC
NAFDAC has different primary roles. The Agency was authorized by the requirements of its enabling decree to:
- Regulate or monitor the production, produce, manufacture, advertising, supply, selling and use of pharmaceutical goods, cosmetics, medical devices, bottled liquid, and chemical products
- Compile typical requirements, legislation, and instructions for food, medicines, cosmetics, medical devices, bottled water, and chemicals development, manufacture, export, sale, and distribution
- Document nutrition, medications, medical devices, bottled water and chemicals
Monthly Salary of a NAFDAC Staff
NAFDAC’s salary structure is what most candidates who want to work in NAFDAC want in the first place before they apply. Like every other organization within the federal health ministry, NAFDAC employees receive pay using the CONRAISS salary scale.
N1, 247, 854 per year is paid for a NAFDAC staff on GL 8. This is N103, 987 a month, without deductions from insurance and taxation.
NAFDAC GL 7 employees receive N1, 073,217 salaries per year. It is roughly N89.434 each month without reductions for benefits or income.
Besides the regular salaries paid to workers of NAFDAC, they are entitled to specific allowances. However, the higher you climb the ladder of your service, the greater your payment will be. However, these allowances depend on specific criteria such as service year, location, the position occupied, etc…
Some principal offices of NAFDAC are:
The NAFDAC offices are located in all 36 states of Nigeria for efficiency purposes.
Major offices are:
- FCT ABUJA INSPECTORATE OFFICE
Plot 2032 OL-SEGUN, OBASANJO WAY, WUSE ZONE,7 ABUJA
- NAFDAC Lagos Head Office
3/5 Oshodi Expressway, Oshodi Lagos
Phone: 01 – 4524259, 01 – 4544270
Email: [email protected]