How to Apply FG N75Bn MSME Survival Fund 2023/2024 Application Form & Portal
Are you willing to apply for the federal government FG N75Bn MSME Survival Fund?
In this article you shall learn all the detailed guidelines that will see you wall through with a fund to support your business.
Are you an Self Employed, Transporters or even Artisans? Then you must not miss this FG N75Bn MSME Survival Fund as long as you are a Nigerian and your business is located in Nigeria, all you have to do now is to keep reading this guide from A to Z.
Due to the downward movement of the economy and the adverse effects it has on Nigerians and small, medium sized enterprises and business, the federal government has concluded plans that will see Nigerian businesses getting some relief funds from the government.
This funds will come into phases as we are meant to understand namely :
MSME Survival Fund with the Payroll support track
- MSME Survival Fund : 60 Billion Naira available fund.
- Payroll support track : 15 Billion Naira.
These funds are or will be provided to help Nigerian businesses bounce back to life after massively being impacted by the Covind-19 pandemic.
The federal government is banking heavily on this funds as they believe and claim it will help put smiles on the faces of Nigerians.
- Duration:a timely has been given and its to last doe 3 months or even more.
- Beneficiaries: Micro and Small businesses registered in Nigeria.
How to Apply FG N75Bn MSME Survival Fund Application Form & Portal
- Payroll Support: the federal government targets to assist about 500,000 MSMEs. This will help them have liquid cash to pay staff salaries etc.
- Formalisation Support: a Window is open here to see that over 250,000 unregistered business get registered free of charge.
- General Grant: 50,000 naira will be given to identifiable businesses that are massively affected by the pandemic.
- Artisan/Transport Support: Artisan and Transport Support operators are not left out because over 333,000 will receive support of 30 thousands naira.
- Guaranteed Offtake Scheme: Bulk purchase of products from 100,000 MSMEs to protect jobs and livelihood
MSME Survival Fund
The federal government is launching a new site. that will help see Nigerian businesses pull through the current economic storm. Here MSME that are at the point of collapse will get a Survival Fund that is just like the youwin conditional grant.
You might ask, why is the federal government providing this funds? The federal government knows that in no distance time most employers of labor are going to lay off their workers and this will have a negative multiplier effect on the economy.
To prevent the imminent job loss the federal government had to step in, to save the situation by helping save 1.3million jobs across the country.
- Duration: this scheme might come in stages but the first stage is going to last for just 3 months. There might be an extension but don’t worry we are going to inform you more on this.
- Target Beneficiaries: employees of MSMEs and Self-employed individuals are highly likely to receive this funding
FG N75Bn MSME Survival Fund Application Requirements.
- Employees’ or beneficiary’s company should be in Nigeria and also registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC
- To fast track the disbursements of funds beneficiaries Must have BVN
- Employers of labour must show prove that they have a staff strength of not less than 3 persons
- Business must be functional and should be owned by a Nigerian
Self-employed Individuals :
- You should actively be involved in the provision of Services under the transportation sector, i.e. Bus drivers, Taxi drivers, Ride share drivers. (Uber, Bolt Taxify etc) and Mechanics
- Artisans, Electricians Plumbers etc.
N75Bn MSME Survival Fund Registration Period.
The starting date of FG N75Bn MSME Survival Fund is 21st September 2020. We are going to update this page if the closing date is announced.
How to Apply for N75Bn MSME Survival Fund
- Here is the website to register www.survivalfund.ng
- You have to scroll a little to the registration link button and click on it for a smooth registration.
- You will have to fill all necessary information and details you are asked.
- Make a print out of your acknowledgement slip to proof that you actually register.
Key point to note :
- Payroll support: target over 500,000 vulnerable MSMEs that are at the point of collapse as this will help them meet necessary obligations in their businesses. At least each business will have funds to pay N30,000 to N50,000 per employee salaries in a space of 3 months.
- Formalization Support: there will be free business registration as this will help the federal government increase it revenue base in future time.
- General Grant: Not less than 100,000 business will greatly benefit from this funds, they are going to receive 50,000 or more.
49 thoughts on “How to Apply FG N75Bn MSME Survival Fund 2023 www.survivalfund.ng”
I want any information about the Small scale
Please, I want information on any government grant. Thanks.
IS VERY GOOD NEWS
I am a small business man, i need this help urgently because this pandemic that touch and collarps the business. So that ineed to rebuilding the sector.
The survivalfundapplication site doesn’t seem to be running yet.
Kindly alert me when ever it comes up.
I am a private school teacher.I got this site on TV when the speaker was talking about supporting the private school teachers.
Nigerian government is trying we need help gaskiya don’t leave us in hardship
I need to help because i expand my business
Good day please i need your help
I need assistance from government
I am a businessman and a student at the same time asuu are not yet to suspend the strike pandemic of covid19 luckdown has finished my business capital and I need the urgent help from you nirsal to revives my business agai
I applied for survival fund,and have not heard any response.
Pls help me o
Please l need financial help
I am a business woman I sales kiddies please I help to expand my business thanks
To be sincere this government is really doing well! May Allaah Help her for this wonderful intention for the masses!
Mimil Model school at Amayam in Ikot Ekpene LGA. Of Akwa Ibom state is not been paid due to incompleted registration… Please to whom it may concern, kindly give us one more chance for completed registration thanks.
My name is Ruth am a private school teacher I heard about this information on whatsup group please kindly help me
My is Ruth am a private school teacher I heard about the information on whatsup group please kindly help me this my number 09017305879
Hey I will look to join
Hello thanks fg for your support. I registered msme on October 2020,can I registered for more, thanks.
Found to survival 2021 Raelife Foun Nigeria
may almihty help us to achive good in our life.
I am vary happy to this survival fund application by the Nigeria government.
I’m Khabila bello.im graduat but I’m still struggling to live.
I am vary happy to this survival fund application by the Nigeria government.
I’m so happy to this
survival fund application by the
Thanks to you all Nigerian leaders
Wen the Federal government said of empowerment of youths to the country it’s good for this system for the people for tomorrow , will the people are needed help for business and farming. thanks , for government.
to help for aur peoples. thanks, so much pls.
But this survival fund program is still existing
please I need help.. I am Rachael unanka
How to survival nigeria
How to survival found nigeria
I’m students from federal college of education katsina how to become police man
Oo may God richly help you for your support . Please due to covid 19 the school collapse and I am now bulding up so please help me thanks.
As a NSME survival thank you for the 3 months salary allowance that you pay for my staff
But since last year I have not see my own allowance 50,000
I am into fish Farming,I need this funds to boost my business up,kindly alert me it seems o kick off.08027237272
have tried to sing up but couldn’t how can i do that
Please let know when to apply I need money to expand my business am into car airconditionand business
Please I need money to start up my own hair saloon
We really appreciate your effort towards the youths of this country thank you very much our country Nigerian, our leaders,by trying your possible best to eradicate poorverty in this country we really appreciate it, my name is godiya James from adamawa State I need your help to support me in my farm, I m a farmer thank you.
I need assistance from government because since the pandemic I have not been thesame
My name is aduloju kolawole am electriction pls i need help to bust my business sellin electrical materials
My name is aduloju kolawole Hakeem my work is electrical ok ls I need help to b Ed salein electrical materials thank for your support
I’m applying survival found on 2021 i.no see money
Good afternoon sir, Pls how do I apply for survival fund.
Pls can i still apply now, or its late??
OK I’m a student and I need help from government to paid my school fees pls help