jamb.gov.ng/printexamslip 2023/2024 jamb portal |reprint your slip
JAMB reprinting has began so it’s time you learn the process to print your slip using our simple guide we have illustrated here.
Reprinting start officially from April .
Immediately JAMB registration closes try as much as possible to print out your slip so that you can know the actual date assigned to you by JAMB
Please Check the complete steps we wrote below for you and other candidates on how they can re-print their JAMB UTME registration slip online
Steps To Re-Print JAMB 2023/2024 Slip Online
- Visit Jamb.gov.ng/efacility
- Go to UTME 2023/2024 Exam Slip Menu
- Enter Jamb Registration Number
- Click On Print UTME Exam slip
Important url for reprinting jamb 2023 slip
If you want to reprint your slip without login in to your JAMB profile, here is the short process or direct link to print it out.
The below url is for printing of JAMB Mock slip. It’s important you also know this.
How can I check my jamb 2023/2024 slip?
Let’s be candid, (joint admission and matriculation Board) JAMB Slip Reprinting is done for the sole purpose of your Jamb Exam Date, also the Time and Centre you are to take your exam.
Here is the simple steps you should take or follow to reprint your jamb slip
- Visit the Jamb Reprinting portal at jamb.gov.ng/PrintExamslip
- Enter Jamb registration number, Email or SMS
- Re-Print Jamb slip.
Can I reprint my jamb slip in any cyber cafe?
Yes you can reprint your JAMB slip from the cyber cafe or any computer business center.
But when it comes to JAMB registration, it’s done in JAMB accredited centers Nationwide.
As for jamb reprinting please do it anywhere you like but be careful while giving them you details.
If it’s possible you can download it first on your phone then go to the computer center and tell them to reprint for you.
When should I reprint my jamb slip?
Reprinting is done just few days after JAMB website has closed.
Usually 7 days to the exam as stated by Jamb.
What you should know about JAMB reprinting of slip
- All UTME JAMB Candidates that were mistakenly or otherwise posted to a center that is on jamb bad book of record i.e banned or delisted centers should not panic because the exam board will have to repost those affected candidates. What they should do right now is to reprint their exam date, center and time to get the recent updated centers.
- Your exam slip is very important and its your access point to the exam hall. If you mistakenly lost it or unable to provide it on your exam date, they wont allow you sit for the exams. Please take note
- Your jamb UTME slip should be clean and nothing should be written on it. Please avoid writing on it else you might implicate your self.
- Another important thing to note is about thumbprint. It’s compulsory that every candidate must thumbprint.
- Did you register for JAMB at the closing period i.e dying minutes?don’t worry about that because Late registration has no effect at all on your exam date or venue.
- There is no way a fixed exam date given to you can be changed. Do everything possible to make it to the venue on that date of the exam written on your slip.
- For instance If it’s stated on your slip that your exam is to start by 7:00 am, do everything possible to be there like 10 minutes to the exam time.
- Avoid eating heavy food that will make you get tired. Also avoid taking sleeping tablets or pills , if not you might get into the hall and sleep all the whole day.
How Much Does It Cost To Re-Print JAMB Slip?
Printing of your exam slip should not cost you that much. Although we understand that gas or diesel prices has gone up so budget like 200 to 500 naira. Remember that you can print at the place you registered your jamb.
While printing the slip tell them to please make photocopy of the slip, this should cost you some extra 20 naira or more depending on the number of copies you want to make.
Its your choice to make it coloured copies or black and white. If you have the budget for that fine but if your money is not enough for that dont worry just stick with the black and white.
Ensure that your photography is clear and the important details like registration number, names and exam time and date are clearly seen.
Can candidate Print The Slip Anywhere apart from jamb Centres?
Yes, when it comes to reprinting of UTME jamb slip, it can be done anywhere as it requires no much protocol unlike the registration of the exams.
The most important things you need to print your slip is an internet connection, PC, printer that’s all
You might ask, “is it a must that i print my jamb slip at CBT centre?” you dont necessary need to print your slip in CBT centre. Its optional.
Does The Color Of The Slip Matter?
We got some UTME jamb candidates who are concerned about the type of printing that should be done as regards to coloured or black and white.
Here comes the answer; the most important thing is for your details to show. Is your face showing? Is your jamb registration number, exam venue and other details clearly written? That’s is the most important thing in reprinting of slip and nothing more.
If you have money for Colored printing then go for it but if you don’t have then do that of black and white. Jamb doesn’t care if you did white one and black or coloured printout.
Deadline For Reprinting JAMB Slip
Let’s make this plain! Jamb reprinting of slip usually don’t have deadline although you are to do everything possible within your means to print your slip a day to your exam..
Officially there is no deadline for printing of jamb slip but technically there is a deadline.
Let’s say if your exam is on Tuesday and you printed your slip after your exam date. Is the slip useful to you again? Certainly no. So the deadline is few minutes before your exam officially commence.
We can now say that The JAMB UTME portal for exam slip printing closing date is after candidates have written their exams results are released.
How to Check your JAMB result
Jamb as we all know don’t release result at once, they only release candidates result in batches.
- Now type in your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the space.
- Click on the “Check My Results” button
You can equally check your jamb result by sms through your network provider.
Here is how it goes, you just have to send the word “RESULT” to 55019
After that, just wait for a reply from jamb.
Note to send it with thr phone number you submited to Jamb during the registration period.
17 thoughts on “JAMB Reprinting slip:printexamslip 2023/2024”
Its not working pls
anounce! anounce!! anounce !!!
about my printslip centre and date of the examination l need help and assisting from you all for the sake of God
Hello, I tried the link for the reprinting and it says that reprinting is not allowed. what should i do.
Thise is good and fantastic
Please help me out ooo
I try to print out my slip out but it giving me
Allowed pop up to this side ,
Examining print slip not allowed
Please what should I do??
Please i try to reprint my examination slio but it said you should allowed popup message to this side. How can i print it?
Why is jamb reprinting not out
Because I went to.do reprinting and they said I she wait till 6pm and I have wasted transport fee twices
Will are not reprint our sliip thy said is tomorrow why
Please help me out. When I wanted to reprint my jamb slip it’s not going and it’s saying allow pop-up for this site from your browser. What can I do ? Please
Hello, please I tried the link for the reprinting and it says that reprinting is not allowed. what should i do.
Who is the first person that go to moon in the year 2008
I have tried reprinting and it’s not opening
Please open it, exam starts on Friday
Please don’t we Adventure with our life
Please I have been waiting for notification non up till now.and my system could not connect on the 7th of may when am to write my exam,my Reg number is 202211052846CF
My seat number is 237
My center name is professional Jamb Test center Area H Opposite Saga suit beside Labour house Oweri Imo State.