Lagos State Government Recruitment Civil Service commission Portal
Are you patiently waiting for the Lagos state 2023/2024 recruitment exercise? If yes then this article is specifically written for you –
helping you with detailed information on Lagos state government recruitment available job slots or positions, the requirements you are expected and needed to have and more also how to apply for the Lagos State Civil Service recruitment.
Lagos State Government Recruitment
The hiring of qualified and experienced staff has been approved by the Lagos state Government with an aim to providing a robust economy and increase service delivery in the economic hub of the Nation.
The Government of Lagos state is using this mass employment as a scheme to increase employment possibilities amongst Lagosians and also drive down the state unemployment rate which is on a high side.
We are here to notify you through this medium that The Lagos State civil service Recruitment application form is now available and you can start applying through the online portal. Do you have what it takes to work with the Lagos State Government? If yes then you can apply right now via the official recruitment portal.
But before you start applying, lets show you some of the requirements that everyone applying for the Lagos state Civil service recruitment should possess :
General Requirements for the Lagos State Government Recruitment
To be shortlisted and be employed so as to start working with the Lagos state Government in various sectors of the economy please take note of the following :
- First only citizens of Nigeria can apply.
- Applicants must be free from crime and also must not be on any trial before a competent court.
- Your certificate of origin should be available at the time of application and also at the time of screening.
- The minimum academic qualification you should have should be an SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
- Also candidates should possess a National Certificate in Education (NCE) or other higher degree qualifications such as B.SC, B.ED, HND, NCE, OND, or NCE
- Unfit candidates should not apply because you should be fit both medically and mentally.
- You will have to present your age declaration or just your birth certificate to prove your age.
- Another document to present while applying for the Lagos state Government employment is a valid means of identification; this could be either National Identification Number, International passport,
- valid driver license, National Identification Card or Voters card
- Another criteria to meet is to have an excellent analytical skills and more also a Strong team spirit.
- You must be willing to reside in Lagos and also move and work in any new environment you found your self where you will contribute a quota to Nation’s building.
- While applying for the Lagos state Government recruitment you should at least have some Basic Knowledge in Computer Application.
How To Apply for Lagos State Government Recruitment
Candidates that wants To apply, here is the step to follow:
- Visit the official recruitment portal @lagosstate.gov.ng or jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng where you are expected to get and process the application form.
- You will be needed to fill in your personal information accurately such as: first pick the position in which you are most qualified for, then enter your bio data accordingly such as your names, your age, your home address, your state of origin, this should be followed by your local government, and other personal details like date of birth, phone number and most importantly your academic qualifications.
- After filling those important information its wise you cross check them for possible errors.
- Its also necessary that applicant possess all requirements and also submit all the documents required of them while applying.
- Print out the registration slip
- If should be noted that Only successful candidates or those who the Lagos state recruitment board or those in charge of the recruitment process considers most qualified will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- The next phase of the Lagos state recruitment process will involve the screening of candidates. A definite date and venue will be communicated to successful candidates via mail only.
FAQs about the Lagos State Government Recruitment
Is Lagos State Government currently recruiting ?
Lagos State Government carries out recruitment into it state civil service regularly and when they are recruiting they make it public so that interested candidates can come forward and participate in the process. Interested candidates are mandated to pick the forms online at jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng.
How can I apply for Lagos State Government recruitment?
Having gone through the Lagos state Government civil service recruitment requirements and consider your self qualified to apply, you should visit or log onto the Lagos State Government recruitment official website @ jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng where you are to open an account and apply.
When is the Lagos State Government Recruitment Closing date?
We understand that the Lagos state recruitment is an ongoing process but there are deadline applicant will stick to. You have to understand that for now there is no deadline date that has been made public but we will update this page soon based on this.
To stay updated and also to keep receiving latest news about the Lagos state Government civil service commission recruitment and available positions or vacancies just simple bookmark this page.
What is the Lagos State Government? You might ask. Well its the government of Lagos State headed by an elected Governor with his ministers and they are primarily concerned with how the states ministries in all the sectors are administered and are being run.
You can not talk about the Lagos state Government with out talking about the Lagos state civil service because they are the backbone of the Government.
The Lagos State Civil Service are employee of the state Government ; you might still refer to them as The Lagos State Civil Service. They consist of the man power that helps implement policies of the state Government. Please note that the military are not not among. Their headquarters is located at State Government Secretariat, Alausa