NESREA Recruitment 2022/2023 Form Portal | www.nesrea.gov.ng|application guide for you today
Do you have interest in joining the NESREA programme? In case you answer yes to the question, make sure you read this post to the end so you can get all the information you need to stand the chance of being shortlisted for the NESREA recruitment 2022 programme.
A lot of aspirants online have asked when the National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency 2022 recruitment is starting.
As a promise, this question will be answered on this blog and everything that you will need to be shortlisted for the NESREA programme will also be answered clearly.
Today’s post will be to guide you on how to apply for the National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency recruitment on the official website of NESREA.
However, applicants who intends to download the NESREA application form should do so by just visiting the official NESREA website at www.nesrea.gov.ng and then download the NESREA PDF form, then fill and submit online.
Anyone interested can now apply for National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency NESREA recruitment form through their www.nesrea.gov.ng portal.
However, you should note that details will be provided on the NESREA Recruitment Portal, such as the application requirements, the NESREA recruitment starting/closing date.
But note that the key purpose of the National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency recruitment, according to the federal government is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and non-graduates. This means that unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become the story of the past.
NESREA Qualification /Requirements recruitment Programme
Note that for anyone who is applying for the National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency Recruitment programme, you are to possess any of the following:
- Applicants must possess B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- All applicants must not be over 35 years
- Applicants must have West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) and must have Credits in not less than three (3) subjects which includes English and have at least two passes in other subjects; or
- Applicants must have National Examination Council (NECO)/the General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level and should have passes in four (4) subjects obtained at most one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at most two sittings including the English Language.
- Applicants should have a National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. A National Certificate of Education (NCE) which must be obtained from a recognized institution; or have a General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects which must be obtained in one sitting or have three (3) subjects which should be obtained at two sittings.
Please note: This NESREA online recruitment application form is completely free. Make sure you do not pay anyone to register for the online application form.
Here are what you should know about NESREA Recruitment 2022/2023
Make sure you take note of the following important points before you apply for the NESREA recruitment programme.
- The NESREA recruitment form is free of charge, meaning you are not to pay anyone for it.
- The NESREA mode of Application is online via their portal www.nesrea.gov.ng
- The NESREA Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted directly, shortly after the recruitment.
- Also, candidates are to upload the documents required on the NESREA Portal.
Here is how to apply for the NESREA 2022/2023 Recruitment
Below are the steps that will walk you through to applying for the NESREA programme:
- Just visit NESREA login portal at https://www.nesrea.gov.ng/jobs/
- Then follow the instructions on the NESREA official portal.
- You can now fill and submit your application form
What is the Closing Date of NESREA Recruitment Form?
Please note that the closing date or deadline for NESREA Recruitment/Registration has not been officially announced. But once the deadline is announced, we will ensure you are notified on our blog. So to stay updated on the latest news about NESREA Recruitment 2021, always visit our blog.
So is NESREA Recruitment Form 2022/2023 out?
Note that you can get all info about the National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency 2021 recruitment form via their portal.
So what is the NESREA 2022/2023 Recruitment Portal?
The NESREA official Portal is where the recruitment exercise will be carried out. All candidates can upload the required details online through www.nesrea.gov.ng