Nigerian Army Aptitude Test Exam Result 2022/2023 screening Date and Venue recruitment.mil.army.ng/checker
Nigeria army Aptitude Test Result for Out? Nigeria army screening result.
We put this article together to serve as a guide to all Nigerian army recruitment applicant who are eager to check if their names appeared on the NA shortlisted candidates or how their performance in the Nigerian army recruitment aptitude test is.
Do you know that The Nigerian Army aptitude test is compulsory? Honestly Only those (candidates) that performed very well in the Nigerian Army aptitude test exam will be shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
It would be Recalled that the Nigerian Army recruitment witnessed thousands of Nigerians that signed up for the online registration and subsequently the Nigerian Army aptitude test exam. Those who did not participate in this exam won’t be considered for recruitment.
How to Check Nigerian Army Exam Results Computer Based Test(CBT) Screening Exercise
Candidates and applicant who had been shortlisted and subsequently took the Nigerian Army CBT aptitude screening exercise should kindly log in to the Army exam checking portal to see their results;
- You should CLICK HERE to login recruitment.mil.army.ng/
- Now Click on ‘Accounts’
- You now have to Input candidates login details
- Then download or input army candidates usernames to check your result according to state
Nigeria Army Recruitment Procedure
The following are the basic requirements for recruitment procedure;
- The individual must be a Nigeria citizen
- Age must be between 18-22years
- Chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men with height 1.65 while female 1.56
- You must be medically fit providing evidence of certificate of fitness from government recognized hospital
- You must be of quality character and must not be an ex-convict
- In addition, individuals that possess the following challenges should not apply, such as; Orthopedic Operation, Flat foot, Stammering, Short sight, Ear Problem, Fracture or any natural disability
- You must attend zonal screening exercises at the designated zonal center for your state
- You must duly complete all forms and submit them at the examination venue on a date fixed for screening.
In addition, to join the Nigeria Army all you need is 3 credits including English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/ NECO/ GCE.
Document needed are;
- Photocopies of birth certificate or age declaration affidavit
- Photocopies of academic and professional certificate such as NECO, WASSCE, GCE
- A letter identification signed by identifying officer in ”section F” of the completed form
Nigeria Army aptitude test
The information below was gathered from students who have gone through this examination in the past;
- The Nigeria Army past question will be based on Mathematics, English Language and General paper. It will include 25 questions for mathematics, 25 for English Language and 50 questions for General paper.
More on Nigerian army
The Nigerian Army (NA) is the largest component of the Nigerian Armed Forces, and is responsible for land warfare operations. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council (NAC).
The Nigeria Army was founded in 1960, as at 2020 their size was about a hundred thousand, they are part of the Nigeria Armed Forces, their headquarters is located in Abuja. The motto of the Nigeria Army is “Victory is from God alone”.
July 6 is well known for the Nigeria Army day. The Nigeria Army has engaged in the following wars such as; Congo Crisis, Nigerian Civil War, First, Liberian Civil War, Sierra Leone Civil War, Nigeria-Cameroon border conflict, Conflict in the Niger Delta,Boko Haram, insurgency,Northern Mali War, Invasion of the Gambia, Orlu Crisis
Brief History of the Nigeria Army
The original elements of the Royal West African Frontier Force (RWAFF) in Nigeria were formed in 1900. During the Second World War,
British-trained Nigerian troops saw action with the 1st (West Africa) Infantry Brigade, the 81st and the 82nd (West Africa) Divisions which fought in the East African Campaign (World War II) and in the Far East.
The rapid expansion saw a severe decline in troop quality. Writing in a 1984 study, Major Michael Stafford of the US Marine Corps noted that “Inexperienced,
poorly trained and ineptly led soldiers manifested their lack of professionalism and indiscipline by massacres of innocent civilians and a failure to effectively execute infantry tactics.” Among the results was the 1967 Asaba massacre.
The influence of individual personalities is generally greater in the armies of developing states, as they tend to have weaker institutional frameworks. Key personalities involved in Nigeria included then-Colonel Olusegun Obasanjo.
Obasanjo is particularly important due to his efforts to reorganize his command, 3 Division, during the civil war to improve its logistics and administration.
At the end of the Civil War, the three divisions of the Army were reorganised into four divisions, with each controlling territories running from North to South in order to emphasis the former regional structure.
Conclusively, you are expected during the screening to bring original copies of your documents and credentials with your purchased scratch card.