Nigerian Airforce DSSC recruitment 2021/2022 www.airforce.mil.ng starting and closing date
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) recruitment for DSSC which is direct short service is ongoing.
Suitable and qualified Nigerians who are interested in working with the Nigerian Air have been invited to pick the online application forms.
online registration will begin on July 26 and end on August 30.
This enlistment is reserved for those who are applying for higher positions and has either either a university degree holder or a postgraduates degree holder.
Let’s show you how to apply for the the Nigerian Air Force direct short service cadets (DSSC) programme.
Note that the Nigerian Air Force recruitment remains free of charge and no one is required to pay money for the recruitment forms.
Nigerian Air Force (NAF) recruitment for DSSC requirements 2021/2022
- If you are applying, you should be between the ages of 20 and 30 —
- Those applying for medical consultants should be between 25 and 40 years at the time of applying
- while chaplains and/or imams must be between 20 and 32 years.
- Height: Minimum height is1.66 metres or 5.4ft for males and 1.63metres or 5.3ft for females.
- Only Nigerians are permitted to apply.
- local government area attestation is another requirement that will be needed.
- Other requirements are a passport photograph, and means of identification such as driver’s licence, national identification number, or international passport.
This are the academic certificate one needs to possess and they are as follows:
- a minimum of second class upper division with five credits in related course of study is required from those applying
- NYSC discharge certificate/letter of exemption is also needed.
- Also needed is certificate of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria.
Nigeria Airforce DSSC various positions :
The application is open to 22 broad professions, which include aircraft engineering, armament technology, operations, communications, information and space technology, logistics, works and services, air intelligence, and administration.
Others are air provost, public relations, legal services, education, chaplain, imams, music, personnel services, account and budget, and professionals allied to medicine.
How to Apply for the Nigeria Airforce DSSC online recruitment 2021/2022
Interested applicants are to log onto the online portal and apply online at
When you are done with the application then quickly do a print out of the acknowledgement slip
Another document to print is the local Government area attestation forms.
Those who are successful in the application process will be contacted in due time after the close of application and subsequently invited for the selection board interview exercises.
Please when applying your email address and phone number must be valid. This is the only means that the Nigerian Air Force will be able to reach back at you.
Application is once per candidate and multiple applications are not allowed.