Nigerian Police Aptitude Test Exam Result |screening Date and Venue 2023/2024 www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
Is Nigeria Police Aptitude Test Result Out? Nigeria Police screening result.
We have written This article to help and also show applicant how they can check their performances and score in the just concluded Nigerian Police Aptitude Test Examination.
See: Nigerian police List Of shortlisted candidate
The Nigerian police aptitude test is compulsory and Only those who perform very well in the Nigerian police aptitude test exam will be shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment.
It would be Recalled that thousands of Nigerians wrote the Nigerian police aptitude test exam. Only those who took the exams will be shortlisted ams subsequently considered for recruitment.
Nigeria Police Aptitude Test 2023/2024
The Nigerian police Aptitude Test Exam takes place in designated centers located in 36 states of the country. Coordinators that will ensure that the Aptitude test and screening is successful are already deployed to all states.The aim of this aptitude test is to ensure that the recruitment process conforms with acceptable standards necessary for recruiting only well deserving officers.
It is the tradition of the Nigerian police to always paste the names of those who have been invited for the Aptitude test in all Command Headquarters located in each state.
Conclusively, the Nigerian police aptitude test is compulsory for all, you are to report at the venue with the following items:
- Guarantor’s form, this must have been Duly completed
- NIN, this stands for National identity number. It is your means of identification.
- All the documents you sign up with, please bring them, this include Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age, O level results, Birth certificate
- Also bring your application acknowledgement slip
How to Check the Nigerian police Aptitude test results
- You first have to open this page www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Login with your credentials. If you will get your score from your profile.
- Although we advise you still continue checking your email address and sms for further information.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Procedure
Patiently read the following NPF recruitment requirements:
- Applicants must be aged between 17 to 25 years
- Applicants must possess “a minimum of five credits, including English and Mathematics, in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB”.
- Applicants must be medical, physical, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female.
- Female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of the recruitment.
- Every applicant should possess a valid identity card. It can be your driving license, voter’s card, or international passport.
- For candidates who apply for police constables. English and Mathematics are compulsory.
- Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE) or their equivalents (for Cadet Inspectors).
- University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND).
What you have to know about the Nigerian police
The Nigeria Police is the principal law enforcement and the lead security agency in Nigeria with a staff strength of about 371,800.There are currently plans to increase the force to 650,000, adding 280,000 new recruits to the existing 370,000.
The NPF is a very large organisation consisting of 36 State commands grouped into 12 zones and 7 administrative organs.The agency is currently headed by IGP Adamu Muhammed.
In 2020, it underwent major overhauls. The Nigeria Police Force is abbreviated as NPF with the motto “Police is your friend”. The Nigeria Police Force was formed in 1930. Their preceding agencies include Northern Nigeria Police (NNP) and Southern Nigeria Police (SNP).
Both the Jurisdictional structure and Operations jurisdiction are Nigeria. They are well populated with about 206 million, which the Governing body are the Ministry of Police Affairs.
Brief History of the Nigerian police
Nigeria Police Force was first established in 1820.In 1879 a 1,200-member armed paramilitary Hausa Constabulary was formed. In 1896 the Lagos Police was established. A similar force, the Niger Coast Constabulary, was formed in Calabar in 1894 under the newly proclaimed Niger Coast Protectorate. In the north, the Royal Niger Company set up the Royal Niger Company Constabulary in 1888 with headquarters at Lokoja.
By 1983, according to the federal budget, the strength of the NPF was almost 152,000, but other sources estimated it to be between 20,000 and 80,000. Reportedly, there were more than 1,300 police stations nationwide.
Police officers were not usually armed but were issued weapons when required for specific missions or circumstances.
They were often deployed throughout the country, but in 1989, well into Nigeria’s second military dictatorship, Babangida announced that a larger number of officers would be posted to their native areas to facilitate police- community relations.
1 thought on “Nigerian Police Aptitude Test Exam Result |screening Date 2023/2024”
I like the police