nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/to apply 2022/2023 https //covid 19.nmfb.com.ng download
The Central Bank of Nigeria is providing more liquidity to small businesses and households consumers with aim to arrest the downward spiral movement of the economy.
The Covid-19 has brought severe hardship on the average Nigerian, a lot of people has been hurt and likewise a lot of businesses has also been hurt. This has resulted to Job lose as People are no longer staying on jobs.
What this means to business owners and operators alike is that if your business has been badly hit by the pandemic and you are planning to lay off your workers , hope has finally arrive
nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support Loan Registration 2022: Application Form
Are you aware that the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has made provision for a whooping sum of N50 billion Targeted Credit Facility (TCF) stimulus package that will serve as support to many households and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in Nigeria who are badly affected by the COVID-19 pandemic?
nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/to has been launched and is now accepting application from eligible Nigerians.
Those who are lucky enough to get be selected will get a share from the CBN N50Billion Covid-19 Support Loan to households and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs)
Check: Npower Batch C Shortlisted List is Out
nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/ is the application registration portal for NMFB CBN Covid-19 Loan for each category to access of N25 Million today.
If you are in for this Stimulus package from the Government read this guide from A to Z.
NMFB COVID 19 Loan Registration 2022 Eligibility and Requirements
- Households: for any Households to be considered eligible they must show evidence that they have been badly hit with impacted by COVID-19
- Micro enterprises: Existing enterprises will also show proof that their business are struggling with effect of COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs): small medium enterprises are not left out but only those whose income are nothing to write home about as compared to previous years of earnings when there were no Covid-19 related issues.
nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/to CBN Covid-19 Loan Application Guidelines 2022
The Loan have category and its necessary you have a better understanding about the terms and conditions that guides the Loan. Let’s provide you some useful links below:
- For household applicants – click https://nmfb.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/LOAN-APPLICATION-GUIDELINE-Household.pdf
- For Micro enterprises applicants – click https://nmfb.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/LOAN-APPLICATION-GUIDELINE-SMEs.pdf
- For SMEs applicants – https://nmfb.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/LOAN-APPLICATION-GUIDELINE-SMEs.pdf
How to Apply for nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
Copy the above url to your browser and apply instantly when the page opens up.
How to Check Your TCF Loan Application Status on NMFB nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/to
- To check, visit https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng/
- Select application category (Household or SME)
- Input your BVN to check the status
It’s on record that over 3,256 individuals and small businesses (Nigerians) have been able to access financial support from CBN to cushion effects of COVID-19.
This number reported above was just from the first Batch of the scheme. This means that more batches will be released as time goes on.
It should be noted that this money are Loan and not a grant. Beneficiaries are expected to pay back, it is from the funds realised or recovered from beneficiaries that will be paid out to beneficiaries of subsequent batches.