Polaris bank ussd code 833: see how to activate, transfer fund right now
If you have a Polaris Bank account, then you can use the *833# Code to make transfers, recharge your airtime and check your account balance.
Smart Banking with *833# allows you to Buy airtime, transfer funds, pay bills, and also open an account instantly
How to register with Polaris bank transfer code
If you have a PolarisMobile account, dial *833# to begin transacting. If you haven’t already signed up for PolarisMobile, then use the steps below
- Dial *833# from your Polaris Bank registered line, follow the onscreen instructions, enter your account number and then create your 4 digit PIN
- Your balance will be displayed if the process was successful.
How do I activate my USSD code Polaris?
Polaris Bank Nigeria has introduced a USSD code that can be used to make mobile transactions such as purchasing airtime and transferring funds to other banks.
The activation process is simple and fast. If you don’t know how to unlock the Polaris Bank Nigeria transfer code on your phone, there’s no need to panic.
Do you still have trouble activating the Polaris Bank USSD transfer code? You can activate the transfer code by following the simple steps outlined below
- Dial *833# on your registered phone number and then proceed with the activation. All you have to do is follow the onscreen instructions, enter your account number and then create a four-digit PIN.
How to transfer (send) money from Polaris bank using USSD code
It is easy and effective, just like other banks, but the services aren’t as good as those provided by other major banks in Nigeria, such as Guarantee Trust Bank, Access Bank, and Zenith Bank.
You can transfer money from your Polaris Bank to another bank in Nigeria in 2 ways. Note that you must use the number you registered with Polaris bank.
- Dial *833*Amount*Account Number# (e.g. *833*1000*1234567890#)
- Select the recipient’s bank, verify the account Name and then select the account you want to transfer from
- Enter your PIN to proceed
- Dial *833#, select Transfer (option 3), select the account to debit, select the receiver’s bank, and then enter their Account Number
- Click ‘Send,’ confirm the Account name, enter the amount, and then enter your PIN to proceed.
Transaction limit and charges
The maximum daily transfer limit is N50, 000. However, you can download the mobile app if you prefer a higher transfer limit.
Polaris to Polaris transfers cost 10.50 Naira, while Polaris to other banks costs 52.50 Naira. Note that the USSD service code is only available to customers with a savings or current account.
How to check your balance on Polaris bank using Smartcode
If you have completed a transaction and you’ll like to check your balance, here’s how to do that:
- Dial *833*6# from your registered phone number, select option 6, and then type in your account number.
- Enter your PIN to proceed.
Note: Checking your balance will attract a fee of N10.
What you should know about Polaris bank transfer code
The new Polaris bank limited was formerly known as Skye bank. However, Polaris bank is licensed and has been doing great.
However, Polaris USSD transfer code is available to customers with a savings and current account and not for accounts like company account, domiciliary account, etc.
The USSD code works on any platform that supports USSD transactions (Android, iOS, Blackberry, or Java). The code is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including weekends and public holidays.
The above USSD code does not require an internet connection; however, it must be dialed when the network signal is strong enough.
How do I activate Polaris online banking?
- You must have Polaris bank savings or current account
- The phone number and email that you used to open the account must be active
- You must have a smartphone and an active debit card.
Now, here’s how to register for Polaris bank online banking
- First, visit Polaris bank’s official website and then click on LOGIN-POLARIS XPERIENCE
- Click on the updated banking option, select “New User,” click on “Register Now,” and then enter your current account number and your registered email address.
- Next, fill in your registered phone numbers. Make sure that both your email address and phone number are active. Tap on Continue to proceed.
- Click on the User ID button to choose your preferred Username and password. In such cases, the bank generates the user ID.
- Now, enter a security question and that’s it!
To make it easier for you, download the Polaris bank mobile banking app after a successful registration.
After you’ve downloaded the app, log in using the username and password you created earlier.
However, if you have not yet created an internet banking profile, you must first activate your mobile banking app.
How do I get my Polaris OTP code?
The Safetoken service generates One-Time Passwords. They’re there to ensure that all transactions made into your bank account are made by you and no one else.
As a result, if anyone knows your card number or PIN, they will be unable to make any online transaction. Why? Because they will not receive the 6-8 digit combination that will be sent to you in order to authorize the transaction.
In summary, an OTP adds another layer of security to your funds.You can register for the One-Time Password Service in three ways:
You can activate this feature by visiting your bank. Inquire about Safetoken registration when purchasing a card. When you’re done, the bank will give you an OTP when making an online purchase.
You can manually activate it with an ATM. If you got your ATM card recently, you won’t be able to use the first option.
You can use the Quickteller App on your phone to activate the OTP feature. First, you need to download and install the Quickteller application on your phone and then use the app to activate it.
After completing the registration process, just click on “Get Safetoken” each time you need to create an OTP for a purchase. This method is handy, but it has the drawback of only allowing transactions of up to N200 at a time.
Youwin is a Nigerian focused Educational And Career blog, With the Vision To Inspire & Empower Young Persons; Helping Them Realise & Maximise their Potentials.
this articles was written by a team of bloggers for youwin.org.ng, the writer is a University graduate, he holds a degree in Economics from the University of Nigerian Nsuka (UNN).
Youwin.org.ng does not engage in the sales or buying of any services and we don’t offer any services here in return for money or favour, hence all information here is accessible free of charge Irrespective of your economic status. Understand us better