WAEC Recruitment 2023/2024
Application Form Portal | www.waeconline.org.ng|Apply Now
If you want to work with the West African Examination Council (WAEC) then this post is for you. We are going to give you trending update on WAEC recruitment, the required documents you need to have, date when the recruitment portal was made open and also the closing date.
The West African Examination Council also know as WAEC is an educational regional body. The body only operate in the English speaking countries in West Africa (Ghana, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Liberia, and the Gambia) . This body conduct examinations and also award certificates to candidates or participants.
The body as at today boast of well trained and motivated staff across states boarders not limited to Nigeria which has help the body administered exams that are highly relevant and valid with World standard.
Every year WAEC conduct about 4 kind of exams which are listed as follows:
International Examinations, National Examinations, Examinations conducted in collaboration with other examining bodies, and Examinations conducted on behalf of other examining bodies
WAEC Recruitment requirements
- You should have your educational certificate ( from primary, secondary, tertiary institutions)
- Your NYSC discharge certificate is required.
- Some positions require professional certificate.
- Some years of experience of minimum of 3 years.
- Size of scanned documents should be between 50kb to 120kb and dimension between 400x600pixels to 1200x1500pixels
- Applicant should be able to operate a computer ( computer literate)
- The standard entry age is 18 to 35.
Important Points to Note on WAEC Recruitment
Getting the right information on WEAC recruitment remains the most important key on being successful in the recruitment process. Here are some of the highlights you should take note of:
- Go through the requirements and understand every aspect of it.
- All the required and needed documents must be ready.
- When applying you need to scan your documents as requested and have them uploaded on the portal.
- Those who meet the minimum standard, will be shortlisted and their names publish.
- WAEC Recruitment remains free of charge.
How to Apply for WAEC Recruitment
WAEC Recruitment and application portal remains
- Sign-up with a valid email address
- Validate your email by clicking on the confirmation email sent to you.
- Access the form and enter all relevant information.
- Upload your document.
- After submitting your application, print out your acknowledgement slip.
Email WAEC at [email protected]
What Next After Applying for WAEC Recruitment Form?
The council will close the portal at the end of the application period. What follows next is the selection process which is usually transparent, free from any external influence.
Successful candidates will be invited for a screening at various centers. It is best that every applicant check his or her mail regularly for frequent update.
At some point applicant will pass through some mandatory screening where documents will be verify. Please don’t submit false documents. Goodluck.