Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2023/2024 and How to Apply Online for Oil and Gas Job Form Here – careers.chevron.com
If you have been asking when will the Chevron Nigeria Limited Nigeria Plc Recruitment start officially then this post will be your best information center.
We are going to give you a breakdown on how the recruitment process goes, recruitment requirements , closing date and latest news.
The much anticipated Chevron Nigeria Limited recruitment is here so all applicants is expected to follow this practical steps to apply successfully.
CHEVRON NIGERIA LIMITED RECRUITMENT 2023/2024
Chevron Nigeria Limited is a subsidiary of Chevron Corporation which is an American multinational energy corporation. Chevron Corporation is proudly one of the largest oil companies in the world and is active in more than 180 countries of the world.
Formerly named Gulf Oil Company until a major merger activity, Chevron Nigeria Limited is one of the largest oil producers and oil investors in Nigeria. The corporation operates a Joint Venture with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation both in the inland and shallow waters of Nigeria.
With an interest ranging from 20 to 100 percent in about six (6) non-operated and three (3) operated deepwater block in Nigeria, Chevron Nigeria Limited operates one of the largest deepwater discoveries in Nigeria, the Agbami Field and equally has about 67.3 percent interest in the field.
With natural gas projects in the escravos and Niger Delta areas of Nigeria including the Escravos Gas-to-liquids (EGIL) and Escravos Gas Plant (EGP), Chevron Nigeria Limited boasts of a net daily production averaging 194,000 barrels of crude oil, 6,000 barrels of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG), and about 233 million cubic feet of Natural gas.
Chevron Nigeria Limited owns a 30 percent non-operated working interest in the Asian field, 55 percent interest in Oil Mining Lease (OML) 140, and remains till date the largest shareholder in the West African Pipeline Company Limited.
Chevron Corporation is headed by the Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, Micheal K. (Mike) Wirth while their headquarters is situated in San Ramin, California, United States. Their corporate office in Nigeria, on the other hand, is located in Lekki, Lagos.
Requirement for Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment
You need to be eligible for the following below to apply for Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment Program.
- You must have a minimum of a B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- You must have a minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- You must not be more than 30 years old – i.e. 27 years Less than 30 years.
- You must have Excellent Communication skills.
Chevron Nigeria Limited Nigeria Plc Job Qualification for Internship :
- Interested Candidate must be a Nigerian
- Chevron will like all Internship to be mandatory to complete the school’s program leading to Bachelors, Masters’ Degree or Diploma as applicable
- Demonstrated high level of academic performance
- Good communication, leadership, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic with internal drive to succeed
How to Apply :
- Search for available jobs click here
- Interested and qualified candidates should visit the Chevron career page.
- Click the Apply button
- Create an account
- Upload your current resume
- Upload your Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) letter or support letter from your institution using the “cover letter” tab
While applying make sure you carefully complete or fill in the following information :
- Mobile Number
- Academic Discipline
- State your Internship start and end dates
What are the primary objectives of ChevronNigeria Limited?
As a subsidiary of Chevron Corporation, Chevron Nigeria Limited was established to perform certain functions. These functions are designed to be in line with Chevron Corporation’s mission and vision which are in turn tailored towards being the global energy company. Among these functions are;
- To explore and produce crude oil and its by-products in a socially responsible and ethical manner.
- To refine crude oil in a socially responsible and ethical manner.
- To be involved in every aspect of crude oil transportation both on a local level and exportation in a socially responsible and ethical manner.
- To trade and supply crude oil and its by-products to its customers in a socially responsible and ethical manner.
- To provide quality products and services tocustomers in a responsible manner.
- To be the go-to company for quality lubricants, chemicals, and additives.
- To provide and promote power generation in Nigeria.
- To promote commerce with local businesses.
- To improve pollution measures and safety systems.
- To promote health, education, and all-round economic development.
What is the Strength of Chevron Nigeria Limited?
The strength of Chevron Nigeria Limited lies in its staff strength and operational efficiency. No doubt, Chevron Nigeria Limited owns several subsidiaries all of whose operations are focused on providing all forms of energy to consumers around the world. Chevron Nigeria Limited is also reputed to have a formidable staff strength. On this note, the company staff strength is estimated at over 3400 contract staff and 3000 full-time staff.
What is the Primary Role of ChevronNigeria Limited?
The primary role of Chevron Nigeria Limited is straight-forward. However, it is embedded in its vision and mission statement.
With a vision “to be the global energy company most admired for its people, partnership, and performance” and a mission which states “Our company’s foundation is built on our values which distinguishes us and guides our actions. We conduct our business in a socially responsible and ethical manner. We respect the law, support universal human rights, protect the environment, and benefit the communities where we work.”
On this note, Chevron Nigeria Limited’s primary role is to provide energy through exploration, production, refining, transportation, supply, and trading of petroleum products in a socially responsible and ethical manner.
Monthly Salary of Chevron Nigeria Limited
Chevron Nigeria Limited is a oil and gas company in Nigeria reputed for paying attractive salaries with additional benefits. However, the pay of employees at Chevron is determined by several things including;
- Mode of employment.
Like in most multinational companies, Chevron Nigeria Limited contract staff are paid lesser than full-time staff. Also, the department one is employed under determines the salary one would earn. On this note, the average salary of chevron employees is between…and…
What are the subsidiaries of ChevronNigeria Limited?
Chevron Nigeria Limited has several subsidiaries it operates. Among these subsidiaries include;
Chevron Nigeria Limited also has an interest in several companies including;
- Agbami Field.
- Sonam Field Development Project.
- West African Gas Pipeline Company Limited.
- Oil Mining Lease (OML).
- Asian Field.
6 thoughts on “Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2023/2024 Oil and Gas”
i want to join
I want to join
pls kindly advice on how l can get a job in chevron Nigeria plc,l am an ex technical trainer of the Nigerian port authority Dockyard Apapa Lagos.My course was Refrigeration and air conditiong technology .l have Diploma in city and Guilds,Nabteb 1&2,trade test 1,2,3 .etc.
Pls I just want to confirm if Chevron collect money for recruitment form,I want to be sure I’m submitting to d right source
Omorowa Joy Uyigue
I want to join
I am Godwin Theodore. A former English language teacher in private schools for years. I am currently a realtor and an artist but business is not flourishing.
I want to apply as a clerk, office assistant, a front desk personnel or even cleaner in Chevron oil and gas.
I am an SSCE holder. Although I studied English language at NCE level but no certificate to show currently.