Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Post UTME Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
Federal University Lokoja Post UTME registration has been announced by the management of the institution.
To get the full details on when the registration will be done, how and when it wil be close please read this article from A to Z.
FULOKOJA Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
You must apply through Jamb and also have up to 180 jamb score.
You should chose Federal University Lokoja as your first choice.
Having your 5 credit pass from at least two sittings are required.
Student with awaiting result can still apply.
FULOKOJA Post UTME Screening Schedule & Requirements
- Federal University Lokoja Post UTME is computer base exam and it is compulsory for all.
- Your exam date and time will be stated on your printed slip. You have to adhere to this and should be at your venue at least 2 hours before your exam time.
How to Apply for FULOKOJA Post UTME Form
Federal University Lokoja Post UTME registration is an online base thing hence below is a simple way to go over the whole process :
- Each candidate have been ask to provide a valid email address and more also a phone contact.
- Log to this website
- Click on Admissions, then select admission portal.
- To check for eligibility, just log in with your JAMB reg number.
- After confirmation, you need to update your information like that of your name, and other personal information like your O level results, the number of times you took the exam to acquire the grades.
Note: it is very important you abide strictly on the recommended passport photography which should come in red background, JPEG Format and also it must be very clear.
- Move to the next stage, by selecting your subject combination. This is the subject you are going to sit for in the exam.
- PAY the required 2000 naira fee for the form through Remita after generating your Remita Retrieval Reference.
- Then with your printed invoice you can pay the fee in any bank in Nigeria as long as its a commercial bank.
- When payment has been made, return to the University Admission Portal. You need to confirm that you have paid then print your photocard.
When coming to the exam hall please get the following documents of your along side with you :
- Post-UTME Screening Slip.
- JAMB e-Registration Slip
- JAMB Result Slip.