NTDC Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Portal | www.tournigeria.gov.ng|National Council on Commerce and Tourism
In 1962, the Nigerian Tourist Association was established, without regulatory authorities. In 1976, the Supreme Military Council ruled the country that created the Nigeria Tourism Board, the country’s first tourism regulatory body
The National Council on Commerce and Tourism was also created and entrusted with the coordination of the planning and development of tourism.
The Minister of Commerce and Tourism chaired the council, in which state commissioners for commerce and tourism, representatives of travel agents, hoteliers and catering associations, tour operators, and various airlines were represented.
NTDC recruitment 2021
The most amazing part is that NTDC are interested in recruiting Nigerians in 2021 to be strongly part of this vision,NTDC wants Nigerians to create memorable holidays for others both in and outside Nigeria.
NTDC recruitment portal
There are procedures to be taken to be part of NTDC, for more information visit the website, Applicants who want to download the NTDC application form should do so by visiting the NTDC website at https://tournigeria.gov.ng/ and download the NTDC form 2021 PDF.
NTDC Recruitment 2021
Applicants are advised to have the following requirements to be qualified for the 2021/2022 Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
Currently there is no recruitment
How to Apply to NTDC job
The procedures below will help you through to apply for NTDC job:
- Visit the NTDC login portal at https://tournigeria.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the NTDC official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
Having submitted your application, you exercise patience so that the board in charge of recruitment examines all applications for the once qualified for the examination.
Be rest assured that you will be inbox by the board informing you about the outcome of your application.
Then you will further be called for an interview.
NTDC Recruitment Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for NTDC 2021 Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified.
What is the full meaning of NTDC, Vision and Mission
The full meaning of NTDC is Nigeria Tourism Development Corporation.The TOUR NIGERIA brand is an ambitious, timely and visionary brand for promoting domestic tourism in Nigeria.
The vision of the master brand is to build the premier online destination for authentic Nigerian content, using technology, creativity, arts and culture to push the new national agenda.
It will showcase the true spirit of Nigeria and tell the visual story of the most populous black nation in the world.
To promote the country as a domestic and international tourist destination for leisure, business, religion, festivals and commerce.
To facilitate the growth of grassroots tourism.
Functions of NTDC
The functions of the Corporation include the following:
- To encourage people living in Nigeria to take their holidays therein and people from abroad to visit Nigeria
- To encourage the provision and improvement of tourism amenities and facilities
- in Nigeria including the development of hotels and ancillary facilities.
- To provide advisory and information services.
- To promote and undertake research in the field of tourism.
- To render technical advice to the states and local governments in the field of tourism.
Youwin is a Nigerian focused Educational And Career blog, With the Vision To Inspire & Empower Young Persons; Helping Them Realise & Maximise their Potentials.
this articles was written by a team of bloggers for youwin.org.ng, the writer is a University graduate, he holds a degree in Economics from the University of Nigerian Nsuka (UNN).
Youwin.org.ng does not engage in the sales or buying of any services and we don’t offer any services here in return for money or favour, hence all information here is accessible free of charge Irrespective of your economic status. Understand us better