NTA Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal – Apply Here www.nta.ng
Want to know if NTA Recruitment application form is out? The Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) are looking for eligible/qualified suitably qualified candidates to fill some available vacant positions in all NTA Community Stations across the country.
Please note that the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) recruitment is free of charge. We won’t ask you to send or pay money to anyone. Just read this article from beginning to end to gain more insight how the Application is done.
NTA Recruitment 2022
The Nigerian Television Authority or NTA is a television broadcasting corporation own, manage by the Nigerian government.
NTA was established primarily for the people of Nigeria, it provides services that are of interest to the Nigerian people, thus serves as the primary function.
NTA was founded in 1959 and has since held monopoly over the nation’s Airspace/television broadcasting till early 90’s when it lost that monopoly.
NTA Recruitment job requirement
- Working with NTA demands you have the least requirement of OND, NCE, HND and B.Sc. From a recognised institution.
- Applicant must have NYSC discharge certificate
- Some years of experience working in similar organisation will be an added advantage.
- Applicant that are computer literate are well preferred over those who are not.
- Applicant should not be more than 35 years of age.
- All Applicants must possess five (5) credits in SSCE/WASSCE, including English Language and Mathematics at a sitting, or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
How to Apply for NTA Recruitment 2022
Application is an online thing ; as an Interested candidates you are to fill the application form via the site below
Note: NTA has not announced any recruitment for now. We will update you once they are set to start recruiting[http://televisionjobs.info]
Manual method :
Interested applicants traditionally had to submit their applications along with their credentials and curriculum vitae to the Zonal Directors or General Managers of NTA Stations under which the community stations are listed.
Applicants are advised to indicate in their applications the particular NTA Community Station they wish to serve if employed.
Shortlisted candidates of the Nigerian Television Authority will be contacted and or announced via available channels.
Abuja NTA HQ, Area 11,Garki, Abuja Nigeria