UNN post utme screening form 2020/2021 DE is out, Eligibility, Exam Date and timetable & news today /www.unn.edu.ng
An urgent information has come to our table and we are pleased to inform you that the Nigerian university NSUKA post UTME screening form for all degree students is now concluded.
To this end the management of the noble institution has advised the general public to take note and get ready for the 2020/2021 admission Post UTME Screening Exercise.
The 2020/2021 academic session is now set all candidates are now expected to obtain and sit for the exam, failure to do that might mean that such a candidate is no longer interested in pursuing a degree programme under any dependent in UNN.
Candidates Eligible for UNN Post UTME:
- Just go ahead and make UNN your preferred choice.
- Score at least 180 in your JAMB UTME.
- possess five credit “O” level passes.
How to Apply for UNN Post UTME Form:
The University of Nigeria, NSUKA post UTME form will cost you just Two thousand Naira. All payments is either through the commercial banks or Remita Platform.
Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration:
- Log to https://www.unn.edu.ng/
- “Locate prospective students” menu and click on it.
- Select the 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise.
- You are to generate your invoice after inputting your jamb registration number.
- Print out the invoice and pay the stated amount to the bank.
- Return back and complete your registration as follows :
Upload the following documents :
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
Don’t forget to enter your O level grades as it is on your results slip.
UNN Post UTME Screening Details and Requirements.
- You need your acknowledgement slip.
- You need your jamb slip.
- You need a recent passport.
Please note the following:
- Don’t come into the hall with your handset. This will implicate you.
- Always browse through the university portal for more updates
UNN post utme screening form 2020/2021
Going by what is happening right now in Nigerian, the huge number of able bodied youth who falls within the Labour workforce age bracket inability to be gainfully employed, it is best to say one should strive hard to graduate with an outstanding result so as to have a better standing in the labour market.
The Nigerian university is one of the few institutions in Nigeria that seems to combine pride and style with well recognised excellent academic records. With the amazing learning styles which was made possible by her standard learning facilities, one should be rest assured that studying any degree programme in UNN won’t be a waste of scarce resources.
The University of Nigeria, Nsuka belong to one of the few universities in Nigeria founded before Nigeria gained her independence. The institution came into existence in 1955 when Nnamdi Azikiwe moved in to see that this noble dream comes into reality.Right from it inception UNN, has embraced the American educational system .
Youwin is a Nigerian focused Educational And Career blog, With the Vision To Inspire & Empower Young Persons; Helping Them Realise & Maximise their Potentials.
this articles was written by a team of bloggers for youwin.org.ng, the writer is a University graduate, he holds a degree in Economics from the University of Nigerian Nsuka (UNN).
Youwin.org.ng does not engage in the sales or buying of any services and we don’t offer any services here in return for money or favour, hence all information here is accessible free of charge Irrespective of your economic status. Understand us better